The Force Awakens - Figure discussion (with SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kylo and Rey brother and sister....she was removed from the order when Kylo began going dark.

npqni5.jpg

Why would they make Rey the daughter of a dead man? I really hope she turns out to be Luke's daughter

Was Kylo's mind wiped as well? He's got to be 5 to 10 years older than Rey, so how would he not know he had a sister?

We don't know how long Kylo turned either do we?

How many of you have actually watched the movie!? :lol all these theories are kinda funny.

Can anybody who has watched the movie tell me how important are the snowtroopers, squad leaders, flametroopers and stormtrooper officers? Do they have a lot of screen time or only seconds?
Thanks

Spoiler Spoiler:

Can anybody who has watched the movie tell me how important are the snowtroopers, squad leaders, flametroopers and stormtrooper officers? Do they have a lot of screen time or only seconds?
Thanks

Snowtroopers: 10 seconds
Squad Leader/Officers: 5 seconds?
Flametroopers: 2 seconds

Stormtroopers: Plenty and they could actually fight!

There's a female Stormtrooper as well, it was quite a random scene with Kylo.

Thanks
Background filler at best. Sorry

More bummed about the lack of ship variety. We get xwings and ties - no awings, ywings, tie interceptors...etc

Snowtroopers: 10 seconds
Squad Leader/Officers: 5 seconds?
Flametroopers: 2 seconds

Stormtroopers: Plenty and they could actually fight!

There's a female Stormtrooper as well, it was quite a random scene with Kylo.

Unfortunately, he's right. You barely see the two most interesting designs (Snow and Flame).
Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw the film earlier today and have mixed feelings. Still digesting it and perhaps some time or a second viewing will help.

I thought I was watching "A New Hope 2.0", for the most part. There were some differences, obviously, but the similarities struck me with each scene...

- Another desert planet
- Another Cantina scene
- Another Death Star
- Another Death Star attack
- Another flight of the Millennium Falcon and X-wings exiting the area of the exploding DS...

Ship designs were bleh. The ships were always characters in their own right, with unique designs based on where they came from.
Why only X-wings version 2.0? Why no B-wings, Y-wings and A-wings 2.0?

But there were many other elements that I truly enjoyed. So in the end, for me, it was a good Star Wars movie but not one that blew me away, as did "Empire", for example.

My thoughts exactly....only thing I might get is Rey and bb8 set.

Phasma being the new Boba Fett is a red herring, she'll show back up with a larger role later on. If I remove all fantasy blinders and look at society and film these days, if they axe a potential female lead-ish character, it's not good. It's the same way I knew Finn wouldn't die though the speculation was tossed about.

Only figure I'm interested in is the Rey set. I'll wait for a Kylo with a Driver sculpt included.

What's the red herring? She's the armoured lacky of the badguys that'll likely appear in subsequent episodes. Like Fett.
I didn't mind she gave the code to shut down the base. No one dies for a cause like that. Just feel she should have been the one to parry a lightsaber for FIRST time. Before that we assumed lightsabers could cut through anything except another lightsaber. Would have made her cool instantly. Must be a reason though. I think either a subplot that was edited out or continuing later between Finn & Phasma.

So Kylo Ren also felt Finn's change right? Think that is part of the force, and it's awakening in Finn & Rey both? I can't remember the names, but the one Han meets and told not to stare, and I kept staring and seeing a lemon head alien, she had like Luke's lightsaber, but also freely gave it to Finn when Rey didn't take it.

Was there a big EU discussion to Obi-wan being a clone or something? Finn's name felt like a nod to that.

Back