The Fiends Corner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Fiends Korner

Thanks,Will! :hi5: I see your looking for a Sovereign Studios jacket. That thing is awesome. I was thinking of getting one a while back when someone had one for sale but I didn't feel like paying $80 or so for it. I'll live with my modded SS for now.

I didn't know you had an Indy though.

No probs Michael. :1-1:

Sure am! It it indeed, a big improvement over HT's.

I'm planning to bash one together, although I haven't started yet. The SS jacket will hopefully be the starting point. :yess:

Good luck. They're not always easy to come by. What head will you be using?

Thanks bro. Yeah, I know, just have to hope for the best. :pray:

I'm still thinking about the head. I'll probably get a SS Indy headsculpt and get it repainted, or maybe the WGP head. I'm not sure yet.

Finished my Myers. The coveralls could be darker but I'm very happy with him overall.

IMG_2109_zps197e24fb.jpg

IMG_2103_zps113605a9.jpg

IMG_2106_zps55b7ea56.jpg

IMG_2104_zps3865c637.jpg

It's been a year since I've updated? :lol

I was cleaning my shelves the other day and I put all my 1/6 stuff that I'm displaying together for a photo shoot. :lol It's really cool to see all the different licenses together. As far as 1/6 goes this is almost all of it. Just SSC Dracula, SSC Jason and a second HT T-1000.

IMG_5698_zpsfa4b50e7.jpg

IMG_5703_zps5714eae7.jpg

IMG_5705_zpse9eb46bc.jpg

IMG_5708_zps1a4c8453.jpg

IMG_5710_zpse1df5cad.jpg

i dont collect 1/6 scale but your collection is beautiful. I love the pictures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fiendish!, Battle Damaged T2 and another Heath Ledger Joker this one standing, Fiend, Excellent Excellent Post my Friend

Back