The Fellowship is now complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have mine complete on Thurs.I will have Pip in oth Statue and bust. I have a bunch of the bad guys, butnthe good guys (especially elve and Roh.) are the best looking.

I thought I made a lot of typing errors.

Serfup - you either need to slim down your sausage fingers or buy a bigger keyboard! :lol

Congrats Josh on the Low Edition number! I also like them alot, but don't have great luck with SSW direct for those.

I still think A Fellowship Pip can be made. Sign that petition if you haven't already.

Gruson, great display! Too bad it is no more. I do think the Lego and Aragorn facial likenesses to Orlando and Viggo are not there.

I'd really like to see a pic of Pippin Statue next to Gandalf on Shadowfax, should look perfect.

Thanks DJ. I think maybe if you send that petition to whoever you think has the better chances of starting the line back up on there own a FOTR Pippin could happen.

I signed that FOTR Pippin petition when it first started. I'd love to see it one day. AND FARAMIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Gruson, you sold those statues and weapon sets just because they didnt release a hobbit clothed Pippin? Shame, but I think it's a waste as the Pippin we have would have looked just as good. Why sell 8 statues when they dont make one you like? I thought your set up rocked! Can't believe you got rid of it!

Young Mr. Pip is now residing in my house. Makes me wanna go "awwww". The long-tardy (and nearly permanently absent) Pipster has finally assumed his position among the rest of the Fellowship statues. Closure!!! :banana :banana

I can't believe I actually have a statue that some of you guys haven't received yet! :dance ...

I do like this guy though. His face doesn't seem as severe as some of the photos taken portray.
I would have loved a Shire Pip, but Gondor Pip will do just fine.

Eleventy1 - are you from Australia?

For some reason I thought you were. If so, Im amazed you've received this guy so soon.

... still waiting on my shipping notice. :x

Goz. I am in Aus. Syd to be exact. :wave
Surprised the heck out of me as well. Only got the shipping notice like 2dys ago.

I am stocked. #1034 so there are a few floating around out there somewhere

OK, I know I'm waaay late on this discussion, but please forgive me as I've been on vacation.

For some reason SS sent me 2 Pippins, even though I only ordered one through the site. I guess that's not a huge deal, since he is an exclusive and will probably be somewhat valuable later on. That being said, I really dislike this piece. I dislike it so much that I think I'm going to send both of them back to SS (something that I've never done before).

You might ask, what is so bad about him? Well, first of all his lips and mouth look TERRIBLE. He has some sort of bright red lipstick on, and looks like he's wearing makeup. It looks very similar to the pics of bad 1/4 Lukes that I have seen. The facial pic on the box looks awesome, but the statue looks nothing like that.

I also have yet to see someone's pictures that don't look like the ones I have, so it's not an anomaly. I don't think my statues are defective at all, I just that that the production pieces look vastly different from the prototypes. The #'s I received are 104/2000 and 301/2000 if anyone cares to compare.

That sucks Elwood. I wish I could say mine looked like that in person to make ya feel better. Other than the mouth I really don't see any issues with mine as I said earlier on in this thread.

Back