The Faramir Signature Contest!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here is a signature i designed some seconds ago, i can change the colors or the phrase if you like it:

faramirsignvy2.gif

Edit: and a little variant:
faramirsign2ml7.gif

Diego

Last edited:
Thanks for entering guys! I like yours D., could you do it with colors, or maybe in blues or greens? I always write in green so that might look nice. I always use the same fonts and colors, maybe that will help.

Also, I really hope more people enter, if not I might postpone the deadline in order to encourage more participation. I've seen so many people do this kind of stuff that I KNOW there are more possibilities. Don't let the quality of previous entries impede you from entering your own!

Here is modified, actually im not interested in the gift card i only want to help out:

faramirsignve6.gif

You can put whatever you want, if you finally liked this one let me know and ill put Captain Aldeggon or a phrase

Last edited:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Oh man, I'm trying to think of what else could go in there. Maybe another close up of him on the left? Or bigger font? I dunno, you're obviously way better than I am. Oh! And what about a nice Avatar? I like ones where he is smiling, like when same tells him he's of the "best quality." the kindness on his face is priceless. I'm so excited, thanks dude! Can't wait to see more!

Oh, and for an avatar guys, maybe something besides the traditional square box, something more artistic, with a really nice Faramir image. Something classy and interesting.

OK, just to wring the last few entries I can into this, I'm ending the contest on Wednesday night. Any signature and/or avatar of Faramir will do, I just wanna see more! Thanks!

Cap, i can make a .gif of all the avatars sent to you so can showcase all that was made :chew

Back