The Faramir Signature Contest!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe come on... I want to see some other ideas besides mine.
But thanks , very good for my ego.

I will try to come up with a harder edge avatar for you.

My Lady, your skills impress me beyond expression. I thank you for your wonderful contributions, and remind you that you are free to contribute as many times as you like--that goes for everybody.

Let us see more, my friends!

Captain Aldeggon said:
My Lady, your skills impress me beyond expression. I thank you for your wonderful contributions, and remind you that you are free to contribute as many times as you like--that goes for everybody.

Let us see more, my friends!

Very Sweet.

Yeah someone come and kick my Kurganite butt!!!

dr2red said:
Very Sweet.

Yeah someone come and kick my Kurganite butt!!!

We wouldn't dare to kick a Lady Kurgan's erm.....derrière!:D Very good efforts, dr!

CA, you've given me a wonderful idea for a contest when I reach my 2,000th post! Thanks, dude! And I hope you get your desired sig and avatar asap!:D

I beg your pardon, your Majesty, but I shall declare the winner in my own due time. In this matter I shall pass judgment. For I also am a steward. Did you not know?

And yes, the Lady's contributions are marvelous. But let that not hinder the efforts of others!

I would prefer more options for CA to choose from.
I don't want him to feel forced to choose mine only because
he has no other choice.
So please everybody give it a try, it is fun to be creative.

I don't think there is room in a signature for one of my favorite Faramir quotes:

"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."

faravtl9.jpg

Wow....Tom, that quote is also one of my favorites--you can see why I love Faramir so much! Thanks for those that are contributing, I can't wait to see what else comes in!

And Lady Red, you are indeed a true lady. Thank you for your magnanimity.
:cool:

Okay, talented folks out there.
Give our boy CA some nice signatures to look at!!!

I'm not computer savvy enough to make signatures. I can barely work with photoshop to resize my avatars. :monkey3

But here is my favorite Faramir quote, from ROTK: "Where does my allegiance lie, if not here."

Aw come on guys, nobody wants to help out? I really want to have a big selection to choose from, and I know some of you are really good at cranking these out. Plus there's the $10 gift card for the winner! If you can contribute something, please do. I wish I could make my own, but since I can't I'm hoping my fellow freaks will help me out. Thanks!

Back