Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From model to paint. I think i was the long way IMG_3193.jpg

Big Fallout news from Bethesda about to be announced. I'm thinking a Fallout 3 remake.

I'll one up you - Fallout New Vegas/3 Combo remaster.

Just let me sprint and bring in the improved handling mechanics and I'm sold.

It's that or the ever-elusive Fallout New Orleans.

With the news of more Fallout on the horizon I did some more work on my Piper fig over the weekend.

Piper1.jpg
Piper2.jpg
Piper3.jpg
Piper4.jpg

Random question for yas, do posts keep disappearing or is it just something wrong with the tapatalk phone app......that piper is awesome, great work

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I want to make this into an outpost. Looking for a cargo crate, a weapon container, and ammunition boxes. Maybe some sandbags too. Anyone know where I can find some that at least somewhat resemble the items in the game?

20180606_174933.jpg

If you have access to a 3d printer, there's a decent little free Vault-Tec crate out there.

I'm currently working on 3D printing a 1/6 Protectron :)

Ammo boxes are a must for survival in the wastelands, you can buy 1/6 Jerry cans and paint them the rusty red color to match the in-game ones, oil drums too, 1/6 scale pallets are fun to make out of lollipop sticks.

Still would like to add a gun turret to my display and haven't found one yet, I suppose building one from 1/6 weapon parts could work.

A couple quick pictures of my 3D printed 1/6 Fallout 4 Protectron WIP. I deliberately oversized him a bit to be more in scale with my Medicom Robby the Robot. Dome is printing now and I should be able to knock out the arms over the next two days. After that, I have a whole lot of sanding, prep, and painting to do!

I really need to find someone who can do vacuform so I can get a clear dome and scratchbuild the inside of his head.

IMG_3611.jpg

IMG_3612.jpg

Wow theres some pretty awesome stuff in there. I wonder how much they made themselves and how much they bought because i never seem to be able to find props ect.. just tutorials on how to make them and im too lazy for that
The only room that may compete with mine.

Mine's way sexier though and I want my **** to have practical uses. Not just clutter.

I haven't posted it yet cause I'm waiting for my 1/6 feet connectors to get here from China. I need them for the Sole Survivor figure in the vault suit, which is cheaply made btw.

I like these shelves.

View attachment 413327

View attachment 413328

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

How’s this for multitasking....I’ve been at my job since 6:45pm and will be until 8am....yet 2 hrs ago my latest Figure review went live on YouTube.
My latest in my Fallout 1/6 videos is out. This is on the New You Toys Doomsday Waste Soil Survivor 1/6 outfit. BTW don’t you love how stuff gets lost in translation?? I’m sure they meant Doomsday Wasteland Sole Survivor, instead because of translating issues this poor sap has to deal with everyone’s poo (literally) down at the sewage treatment plant after the apocalypse. Talk about a crap job. [emoji6]

https://youtu.be/NJ061sZophs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pull the trigger and grabbed the exclusive one...
can't resist this beautiful piece...
looks insane ~ :chillpill:

Attachments

• 35148031_10215535493807772_9182643617901051904_n.jpg
    35148031_10215535493807772_9182643617901051904_n.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 207
  • vertical_04_2_11.jpg
    vertical_04_2_11.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 204
For $1000 those Hasbro looking arm attachment points should be non-existent. If you showed me a picture with no context, I'd say that's a <$100 Vinyl statue.

Back