Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like it could come in handy...

40649841571_0aa3132376_o.jpg

TB2jWaebAfb_uJkHFJHXXb4vFXa_!!692413078.jpg

TB2sDqagBfH8KJjy1XbXXbLdXXa_!!692413078.jpg

TB2igqvgBHH8KJjy0FbXXcqlpXa_!!692413078.jpg

TB2ccYohS7PL1JjSZFHXXcciXXa_!!692413078.jpg

TB24HrJhQ.HL1JjSZFuXXX8dXXa_!!692413078.jpg

TB2nBffhKEJL1JjSZFGXXa6OXXa_!!692413078.jpg

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...DGF6Ic&id=558720388140&ns=1&abbucket=5#detail

It's for sale in the link, though most of the information is in image format, so doesn't automatially translate.

Thanks was on my phone did not see the link , will ask my friend who speaks chines to translate this for me and share the info with you guys.

Will also contact the seller and ask if this is a pre order or in stock item .

Thanks. I typed Fallout 4 1/6, nothing came up. I'll try your name.

Just "1/6 fallout", not "fallout 4 1/6". I was able to see all of the listings easily.

That Codsworth/Mr. Handy/Mr. Gutsy looks awesome! I was planning to print one with a 3D printer I ordered recently, but this would be much nicer! It all depends on the final price, though. The listings on the site sound about right for Yuan at around $240.

Last edited:
aka4jb.jpg

Finally found an 'affordable' T-45. This thing is incredible, even after drooling over photos for months, it's a completely different beast in hand.

Just "1/6 fallout", not "fallout 4 1/6". I was able to see all of the listings easily.

That Codsworth/Mr. Handy/Mr. Gutsy looks awesome! I was planning to print one with a 3D printer I ordered recently, but this would be much nicer! It all depends on the final price, though. The listings on the site sound about right for Yuan at around $240.

Yeah, that was before Korgland respond. Found it now.

New in modelling. Combat armor lite torso. Will be the full complect of light, medium and heavy armor. But without belt with ammo pounch. Or maybe i make it. The Future will show
1.jpg

Mightd need to grab another vault suit for that combat armor or maybe make a gunner, probably easier ro find army fatigues

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back