Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched the first 2 episodes and I'm really enjoying the show thus far. I adore how much care they've put into the universe and making sure everything is right. The storytelling is well done and all of the characters are pretty good, my least favorite so far is Maximus, he is pretty unlikeable, but its probably intentional, I look forward to watching more tomorrow.

I need a figure of this guy,
1712814607904.png

Series was awesome on Prime. Really accessible for folks who didn't play the games, but for those that did (myself included) there are a ton of nice touches to make you really feel like this is a live-action Fallout game. I guess they've already greenlit season 2...hopefully that comes sooner (1+ years) and not later (3 years like some other shows (The Boys, Stranger Things).

McFarlane already announced the three main figures in 6" - looks like PVC statues, not action figures. Limited edition, there will also be 3 pack with alternate heads (also limited).

Not sure if Threezero has licence for the series.

Attachments

• 81WQyRSwGTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81WQyRSwGTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 81b6ITbF4BL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81b6ITbF4BL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 81MInBlNB4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81MInBlNB4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 0
No McFarlane has the exclusive show rights. I remember bitchin about it before the show release. So we won’t see a hot toys quality Lucy for awhile. Probably have to get a custom

Yeah after my last purge I don’t buy statues anymore. I’ll just wait for the threezero t60 drop

I just want 3Z to make The Ghoul as it’s the biggest bang for your buck and will allow me to customize the hell out of it without feeling bad. He’s gonna get the Rick Grimes treatment, look at those jeans (not my pic)
IMG_4441.jpeg

I'm surprised that they aren't simply releasing a T-45 because of the show. The decos are nice, but with the show's prominence of the armor it almost seems like a no-brainer.

Back