Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 611012

So, just learning that this is a thing. I'm aware its been sold out for years, could anyone point me in a direction of a potential place to look for this? Or honestly let me know the last time they've seen one of these pop up, would be greatly appreciated.
That is disappointing. I would have 100% grabbed that if I knew it existed.
When was it released?

7 years since I first read of threezero taking on the fallout license and now I've finally gotten my hands on the Camouflage T60 Power Armor. Super excited to have it. Was wondering if there's any chance threezero is still continuing the line?

Just saw this on eBay, up for Preorder. Doesn't look that great but may be the best thing we get for many years to come. I'm a bit interested if a more reliable retailer puts up for Order.

Edit: didn't notice, these are likely custom made by the seller on eBay, makes me feel better about getting one from there.

1693446570168.png

1693446593658.png
1693446583457.png

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2854437581...MW/1VN6VLStE3kQ9RWXS4Gaw==|tkp:Bk9SR9b_upTJYg

Just saw this on eBay, up for Preorder. Doesn't look that great but may be the best thing we get for many years to come. I'm a bit interested if a more reliable retailer puts up for Order.

Edit: didn't notice, these are likely custom made by the seller on eBay, makes me feel better about getting one from there.

View attachment 659603
View attachment 659605View attachment 659604

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2854437581...MW/1VN6VLStE3kQ9RWXS4Gaw==|tkp:Bk9SR9b_upTJYg
Huh… that’s pretty neat actually. Surprisingly cheap too, considering it’s a complete outfit. I honestly wouldn’t mind having one of these in my collection.

However, there is that new fallout TV show in the works. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see some 1/6 figures pop up eventually.

There was a kit I picked up a number of years ago on eBay and customized into my vault dweller figure. Complete weathering, custom bandages, and even textured mud effects on the boots. I was always really pleased with the quality of the suit.
View attachment 660159

That thing is beautiful. I've been looking for a set for a long time now and have only seen 1, I was winning an eBay auction on it and a few minutes before it ended my house nearly got struck by lightning and almost burned down (had some scary electrical issues), when I came back I lost by like $10, It was a complete set too with that sculpt and everything.

Hoping Starfield reinvigorates some company and consumer interest in figures from Bethesda games :pray:

Purchased two. Looks like limited edition too. Good quality I must say. Not that light color (flash on my camera does that) - last picture is without flash.

Attachments

• DSC04447.JPG
    DSC04447.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC04228.JPG
    DSC04228.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC04232.JPG
    DSC04232.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC04247.JPG
    DSC04247.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC04246.JPG
    DSC04246.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Well resellers are currently getting nailed after the nuka cola t-51 preorder and now the Hot rod t-45 opening for preorders on April 9.

Tho I would have liked one without the paint jobs or just the NCR ranger one, I’m happy to see these being released again.
IMG_1257.jpeg

yeah, threezero's recent announcements of re-releasing these figures as full sets brings great joy to me... and I think there's significant renewed interest in light of Amazon's upcoming series. Can't hardly wait!

That said, out of curiousity, I never remembered seeing the nuka cola painted power armor in the wasteland before... is that like a limited edition thing or? As much as I'm interested in it, I'm surprised that it exists as a variant.

The nuka cola one was an exclusive with thinkgeek. I think it’s one of the more “rare” ones.

It was also in the nuka cola dlc for fo4

Threezero is dropping the t-51 now the T-45. Let’s see if they drop one of the t-60 variants. I hope it’s not the hellcats one. Plain or camo please

I lucked out on a camouflaged T-60 last year on the secondary market, loved it absolutely. If they do re-release it, you definitely should go for it. It came with the fatboy nuke which was my favourite weapon/accessory for the power armor… hoping to score the T-45 as I missed up on it previously

Back