The Expendables 2 - August 17, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even go to that school anymore. Online courses. I still consider it "my school" since it's the one I've gone to from kindergarten - 9th grade....plus I live only a few blocks away from it.

today is the last day showing so I went in for the afternoon show, afterwards I asked the manager if I can have the promo poster with Hemsworth hanging in the light box and he said no that I could get that on Ebay.

For a slow start and slow August for many movies, it's over 200 million worldwide based off a 80 million budget. It's made money and when released on video, it will bring in even more. Lerner is DTV minded and thought he produces these theatrical films, he does them like he did DTV movies, hence the crappy Bulgarian locations and short run time of 90 min, even though it has double the cast of the first one.

For a slow start and slow August for many movies, it's over 200 million worldwide based off a 80 million budget. It's made money and when released on video, it will bring in even more. Lerner is DTV minded and thought he produces these theatrical films, he does them like he did DTV movies, hence the crappy Bulgarian locations and short run time of 90 min, even though it has double the cast of the first one.

That's what's so great about them! Most of the action movies of old were sub 120min and filmed internationally. Wasn't the first Rambo shot mostly in Canada? :lol

That's what's so great about them! Most of the action movies of old were sub 120min and filmed internationally. Wasn't the first Rambo shot mostly in Canada? :lol

Yeah, but every international location isn't the same, clearly. If you've watched any DTV's from Nu Image/Millenium you should be able to give a guided tour of Bulgaria and point out all the same locations and buildings used for every one of those DTV movies. Vancouver is the Hollywood of Canada and still is used for big movies. Bulgaria is used for cheap DTV movies. Even TE1 was shot all over in the US and South America.

Yeah, but every international location isn't the same, clearly. If you've watched any DTV's from Nu Image/Millenium you should be able to give a guided tour of Bulgaria and point out all the same locations and buildings used for every one of those DTV movies. Vancouver is the Hollywood of Canada and still is used for big movies. Bulgaria is used for cheap DTV movies. Even TE1 was shot all over in the US and South America.

picture.php

I know, lame excuse :exactly: Arnie is nearly in his 70's and he can rip a car door off, take a few punches with a sack on his head, and pick up a machine gun from off the floor whilst going at least 40 mph.

Then again, Chuck Norris can kill 2 stones with one bird.

I know, lame excuse :exactly: Arnie is nearly in his 70's and he can rip a car door off, take a few punches with a sack on his head, and pick up a machine gun from off the floor whilst going at least 40 mph.

Then again, Chuck Norris can kill 2 stones with one bird.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Man

poor Arnold, he was just horrible in this movie. :(

It's ok, Conan the Barbarian still kicks ass :yess:

Back