The Exorcist (TV Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well anyone that watched the first season knew if there was a second, it would be another family with someone possessed. This time around it's got to be a family that represents all the races, and it's just too obvious it's more SJW nonsense. I don't care what the race of the family was this season or hell even the first season... just stop trying to represent everybody.

Eh, this ain't that bad. Billions added an "agender male-non-female with they/them pronouns" supergenius in the 2nd Season. :lol

I enjoyed this series.
Although I'm not sure where else they could take the story. I hope they have some talented writers otherwise, if it's just more of the same, I will lose interest fast.

So, it seems they are doing to the series what I was hoping they wouldn't. That's too bad.

So, it seems they are doing to the series what I was hoping they wouldn't. That's too bad.

Well we got one solid season out of it. I'll give S2 a chance, but I'm not going to overstay my welcome with it like I did with TWD.

I just gave the first two episodes a watch. I may have been a little too quick to judge the season for the trailers. It's not bad so far, nothing to nitpick at all.

This season's been pretty good so far IMO. I think it's funny that Negasonic Teenage Warhead from Deadpool and Harold from Harold and Kumar... are in it.:lol

Yeah I wasn't sure if that was her and had to look it up. She looks better not sporting the Sinead O'connor do.

Wow tonight's episode I think was the best of the series thus far with that ending.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Tonight is the finale. It's been an alright season, although I sorta lost interest on it the last few episodes. Hard to say it will get another season.

I have PVR'd this entire season but have yet to watch a single episode. Hopefully one day I will binge watch!!

There is some pretty damn good episodes in there. Although at the end here, it's just very by the numbers.

That was a really good finale, and bittersweet. I thought it was pretty ballsy to do what they did.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope they get renewed. I know this season got better viewership than the first season.

Back