The Evil Within by The Creator Of Resident Evil Shinji Mikami

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Evil Within / Psycho Break

The Evil Within - It's simple, we kill the Resident Evil.

The Evil Within - It's simple, we kill the Resident Evil.

tumblr_ksczlyQbeU1qzx4k0o1_500.jpg

If capcom stops catering to cod kids then I will put my faith back but I have little hope that the next re game could go well.

This game right here and the last of us are putting resident evil in its place. It's showing that gamers aren't brain dead fps twelve yr olds. We want story and we want tension. I'm glad they are doing this. It's sad that the games resident evil inspired and it's own creator have to school it on what makes a good horror game.

This game will either make or break resident evil. Be it's replacement or show it the way.

From their statement on RE7, their going to rip off TLOU. No surprise really since it utterly destroyed the market with it's storytelling.

From their statement on RE7, their going to rip off TLOU. No surprise really since it utterly destroyed the market with it's storytelling.

Thats not good... it seems everytime capcom thinks they give to the players what they want they make a mess, I hope they don't **** up this time

I'm not sure what they'll do, The Last of Us is a high quality game in every aspect, I doubt they will even get close to what that game achieved

There's no more innovation at Capcom anymore...it's sad...

I agree, if they feel they have to copy other games then they are lost

They catered toward the COD audience and RE6 failed miserably, it will be the same with their ****ty TLOU clone.

Mikami is going to take a big wet dump on Capcom.

why did Capcom Fire "if they did" RE creator Shinji Mikami?

That's like Konami Firing Hideo Kojima and then handling Metal Gear without him, will Metal Gear be the Same without Hideo Kojima? I doubt it.

Apples and Oranges. Kojima has been hurting MGS lately, in my opinion at least.

There hasn't been a consistent director in RE from the very beginning. He directed RE1 REmake and RE4 but was a producer through most of those if I remember right.

Just look at the state of Capcom. They probably wanted a cheaper development team.

Get a western developer to do this and reboot it.

Back