The Evil Within by The Creator Of Resident Evil Shinji Mikami

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those screens don't show up on my work PC so I'm seeing them for the first time, damn I can't believe how eerie and creepy that is! Those monsters seem like a combination of Zombie and Ganado but in a good way.

If this means we get a game that is actually a scary survivor horror game, rather then the recent Res Evils, I'm in!
I love stuff that builds tension, makes you jump. Makes you afraid to play or open the next door! lol

If this means we get a game that is actually a scary survivor horror game, rather then the recent Res Evils, I'm in!
I love stuff that builds tension, makes you jump. Makes you afraid to play or open the next door! lol

You thought the recent resident evil was scary?

Oh man, this looks even more awesome than I imagined! It's great to see all of these details after following it for awhile. This looks like it could easily fit into the Resident Evil universe, which is awesome. Take that Capcom! ;)

I have a feeling this game is gonna kick some serious @$$!! Finally some real survival horror!! Can't wait. :rock

I love how he knows what real survival horror is. its quite a boring video apart from what he says that will resonate with what so many of us have wanted for years now.

So there is no heavy weapons (machine guns ect). Knives and Axes will be used. You will need to run from some enemies just purely because there will not be enough ammo to kill everything. A good scary game. "Zombie" type monsters will be in it as fodder.

Its totally like a Silent Hill game, but from the flashes we see i can recognize fake Drain Deimos, Lickers and the Executioner Majini.

Looks like a mix between the original Resident Evil and Jacob's Ladder. Regardless, Shinji Mikami has been hinting this game for years now and it does feel like it's his middle finger to the current RE games. This is one of those rare games I'd be buying just for those simple facts. :yess:

I love how he knows what real survival horror is. its quite a boring video apart from what he says that will resonate with what so many of us have wanted for years now.

So there is no heavy weapons (machine guns ect). Knives and Axes will be used. You will need to run from some enemies just purely because there will not be enough ammo to kill everything. A good scary game. "Zombie" type monsters will be in it as fodder.

Its totally like a Silent Hill game, but from the flashes we see i can recognize fake Drain Deimos, Lickers and the Executioner Majini.

I hope he rams this up Capcom's sell out ***, dry.

This is going to be something extraordinary, I can just feel the electricity from it already.

Looks like a mix between the original Resident Evil and Jacob's Ladder. Regardless, Shinji Mikami has been hinting this game for years now and it does feel like it's his middle finger to the current RE games. This is one of those rare games I'd be buying just for those simple facts. :yess:

Same here......this genre has been turning into action so thank goodness for games like this one

I'm stopped caring about RE after RE4, I have never been a hardcore fan of that franchise but anyone can tell the big drop that the franchise suffered after RE4, was Shinji not in charge of RE5&6? Or what happened to that franchise that made it so bad?

Anyway, this game looks like a saviour for the genre.

I'm stopped caring about RE after RE4, I have never been a hardcore fan of that franchise but anyone can tell the big drop that the franchise suffered after RE4, was Shinji not in charge of RE5&6? Or what happened to that franchise that made it so bad?

Anyway, this game looks like a saviour for the genre.

He directed RE4 not RE5/6 and it seems like it was the peak of the series and has completely gone down hill since. It's very apparent he's developing TEW to aim at the old school Survival Horror fans. I truly pray this completely cripples the RE franchise.

He directed RE4 not RE5/6 and it seems like it was the peak of the series and has completely gone down hill since. It's very apparent he's developing TEW to aim at the old school Survival Horror fans. I truly pray this completely cripples the RE franchise.

Yeah RE4 was really good, I played RE5's demo and dropped it in like 2 minutes, didn't even bother with the full game.

If it does cripple RE, I hope it's for good and that it solidifies the concept of a Reboot for the series.

This actually looks like it could give me a good scare, I have not been scared since I played Stalker and went into a dark building.

Back