The Economy Finally Hits the SSF Board

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is just great...
my company just got dissolved and seems I don't have a job anymore...
I'm sick of this ^^^^....

My God, when it rains it pours! Sorry to hear this man, I went from making $300 a day (No exaggeration) to $0 just yesturday! Life sucks and is also a ^^^^^ every now and then.

We will all bounce back that I know!

man this sucks...Lets all keep it positive and hopefully our luck will turn fast enough:)

What sucks more is that I got laid-off last year, and it was a nightmare,
and this new job looked to be just what I've been looking for for years...
and now it's all gone...
on top of that my wife was let go last week...
I guess it's time to sell my collection...

What sucks more is that I got laid-off last year, and it was a nightmare,
and this new job looked to be just what I've been looking for for years...
and now it's all gone...
on top of that my wife was let go last week...
I guess it's time to sell my collection...

^^^^ that there are other ways of raising $$$, you only need so much blood ya know! All day yesturday and today i've been contemplating beating the ^^^^ out of the guy that ^^^^ed me over but we all know where that will take me.

Seriously considering running over him with my car!

Anyone have this feeling if things gets slapped in your face all at once...Frustration takes over.

Threatening to run some one over with your car is acceptable? :lol

I don't know man, when I am down I don't get angry- I get pensive. Which results into positive action.

I don't think I would feel the same way.

You're just an antagonist, your "observation" to my comments are completely unnecessary. I mean whats your point? Can't I vent violently if I feel a need to?

Here's to praying the same ^^^^ comes your way and real soon, then you can show us all those "patient" skills.

I don't think I would feel the same way.

Im sure you would,if your boss tells you he must let you go,and for the most pathetic reasons you would feel the same way.I have so much problems with the unemployment because my back isnt healthy,for some reason they assumed that i would get back to work in november and for that they stopped the payment,so i have nothing...I have talked with them many times and my doctor and the unemployment tells 2 completely opposite things.The unemployment tells my doctor that they need some documents about my health he cant give them,he is is not in the position to do what the unemployment ask for,and for that they cant support me financially anymore.
The guy at the unemployment simply doesnt know his own job and my doctor has called in a meeting with both parts,but the unemployment avoids it.

I have all reasons to be frustrated right now

Everyone told their story,here`s mine:)

You're just an antagonist, your "observation" to my comments are completely unnecessary. I mean whats your point? Can't I vent violently if I feel a need to?

Here's to praying the same ^^^^ comes your way and real soon, then you can show us all those "patient" skills.
Real nice. :lol

Who's to say I am not already worse off than you? You should have plenty saved up if you were making $300 a day. Just sayin.

Im sure you would,if your boss tells you he must let you go,and for the most pathetic reasons you would feel the same way.I have so much problems with the unemployment because my back isnt healthy,for some reason they assumed that i would get back to work in november and for that they stopped the payment,so i have nothing...I have talked with them many times and my doctor and the unemployment tells 2 completely opposite things.The unemployment tells my doctor that they need some documents about my health he cant give them,he is is not in the position to do what the unemployment ask for,and for that they cant support me financially anymore.
The guy at the unemployment simply doesnt know his own job and my doctor has called in a meeting with both parts,but the unemployment avoids it.

I have all reasons to be frustrated right now

Everyone told their story,here`s mine:)
It's definitely frustrating. Every one deals with their problems in their own way. I just don't think Voorhees27 violence was a very healthy way of coping. Just me though. :angelsmil

Voorhees is a good guy, I know he wasn't REALLY going to hurt anyone. I know when I get pissed off, I say stuff like that as well... It's just a good way to vent without doing anyone any harm.

Better to SAY than to actually DO... :lecture

Times are hard on everyone right now, jobs are being lost, money is scarce... And it's only going to get worse. I keep waiting for the locusts, rivers of blood and zombies...

Any time now.. :lol

It's definitely frustrating. Every one deals with their problems in their own way. I just don't think Voorhees27 violence was a very healthy way of coping. Just me though. :angelsmil

people react differently,frustration is a ^^^^^ alright...

Real nice. :lol

Who's to say I am not already worse off than you? You should have plenty saved up if you were making $300 a day. Just sayin.

Antagonist. What does one have to do with the other? What does getting ^^^^ed over royally have to do with being content with a decent savings account?

So if some tough guy comes up to me and smokes me in the jaw but doesn't break it, that should somehow make it better? I should be greatfull is what you're saying?

You've lost me.

Latest posts

Back