• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Drizzle's 3A and AMAZING CUSTOM FIGURES Thread! Out of Work, pls HALP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Drizzle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everybody, Been away a bit because I got laid off, and I'm trying to survive. I'm attempting to start my own business, but I ran out of money before I finished getting set up. So...I'm desperate! Please help if you can. 3A stuff for sale is listed at the bottom of my page, but first I want to offer some figures I have never shown before that I made myself. I literally have no money right now, so I'm making this a super bargain sale!
I call them "The Reptilians", you can see where I got my influence, but I was bringing it into the present day with a more civilized angle. I made about 10 figures, a few of which I am keeping, because they are pretty near and dear, and I put a lot of work into them. The sculpting and casting was all done personally by me, as well as the painting, dressing, etc. These are 1:6 figures made to go with other 1:6 figures, they stand 12-13 inches tall. You can see I even made multiple styles of head. Please, if you can, support an artist down on his luck, and get a ONE of a KIND figure! Reptilians are $60 each shipped! I cut my price IN HALF because I am desperate! Less $ than most figures, and you get an artist original that only YOU will have! There will never be another like it! PLEASE NOTE- right now, I CAN ONLY TAKE GOOGLE PAYMENTS! It is quick and easy! All you need is a credit or debit card, it is like shopping at a normal website!

Figure #1:
repto1.jpg

Figure #2:
repto2.jpg

Figure #3:
repto3.jpg

Figure #5:
repto5.jpg

Also for sale (3A items)

Zomb boots w feet inside, no pegs $15 shipped
Andy Zomb from 2 pack $80 shipped
1:6 GID Square Mk 2 $50 shipped
Bertie Mk 3 GID $60 shipped

Last edited:
look very much like land of the lost, the sleestack..or something like that, very nice job, good luck..

Back