The dreaded C word

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

I'm probably going to have to cancel my SS Star Wars stuff, inclduing:

Darth Vader
General Grievous
and
Obi-Wan

Althou, I am trying to hold off as long as i can, to make sure I don't want them, but, it looks like I'm just not gonna have the room for them to be displayed.

I canceled so far:

Pippin
and a couple Helms.

I cancelled Pippin just didnt like the look on his face, if there was another Orc coming up with a action pose I would of kept him. But in the end I like to remeber Pippin a little different, but then again he isnt doing to well on ebay so maybe later.

Had to cancel Luke. :( but I'll get over him! I didnt really like him that much anyway. Will hopefully be able to get Darth at least and have just pre ordered Obi Wan (even if I just have these two it at least represents Star Wars to me)

Will most probably have to cancel T2 skele and possibly SS Arag @BG and SS Legogimli but we'll see closer to the time. Might have to cancel Han Solo aswell. Hopefully not!

What will I NOT cancel??????? SS Sauron!!!!! also SS1/4 Jason.

So anybody planning on anything else since we've found out what the new release from SS at the Con?

I have way too many items on pre-order - especially after purchasing an 1/4 Alien Queen bust & original MR AT-AT, and the recent con releases. Many may end up being cancelled or sold but i'll see how I go. So far my orders include:

• Mumak of Harad (always wanted but disappointed with pose)
• Peter Jackson as a Corsair (not at the top of list of must have's)
• Aragorn at the Black Gates (agree with others concerns about colour, may cancel & buy cheaper on eBay)
• Legolas and Gimli on Arod
• Battle Troll of Mordor
• King of the Dead
• Lady Galadriel Statue
• Pippin, Guard of the Citadel
• The Dark Lord Sauron (will fight to the end for this one!)

• 1:4 Scale Han Solo
• 1:4 Scale Darth Vader - Sideshow Exclusive
• General Grievous Figure - Sideshow Exclusive
• Dressing a Galaxy: The Costumes of Star Wars (will probably cancel this one)
• 1:4 Scale Obi-Wan Kenobi - Sideshow Exclusive
• Darth Maul Life-Size Bust (will probably cancel, can't afford to get into another new line)

• Doctor Doom - Sideshow Exclusive (will not give this one up!)
• X-Men vs. Sentinel Diorama - Sideshow Exclusive (lovin' this Marvel line)
• Wolverine Vs. Sabertooth - Sideshow Exclusive
• The Thing 1/4 scale Maquette (will probably cancel this one too)

• T2 1:1 Scale "Rosebox" Shotgun Replica (probably cancel due to guns & customs)
• The Predator Maquette - Sideshow Exclusive (sooo expensive :x )
• 'Legend' 1:1 Scale Bust (will probably cancel this one too)

All together this adds up to: $7,423!! Plus whatever shipping & customs I have to pay to Australia. :google My god, I think i'm gonna :puke

I had to cancel quite some stuff actually. So far, I've cancelled:

General Grievous Exclusive
Aragorn at the Black Gates
Weathertop
Pippin

I'm not sure how I'm gonna make it at the end of the year, when I've got Sauron, Darth Vader and the Sentinal Diorama shipping all at once. Sauron is one I'm never gonna cancel, but Darth Vader might get axed :(

Ive pretty much decided:

Any 1/6 on order except the Mutant will be cancelled, Star Wars I'll pick up.

Aragorn at the Black Gates (the pics from SDCC make him so much better but other things I would rather have)

Mumak (I really like this but the size gets me just cant do $300 for it)

Terminator 2: Judgement Day Collectibles 1:1 Scale "Rosebox" Shotgun Replica

The Battle Troll of Mordor (this one is a maybe, havent decided)

Autographed Book Dressing a Galaxy: The Costumes of Star Wars

Thats right, that pays for the Predator Maquette and Doom!

Viking, I also cancelled the Rosebox shotgun and the Dressing a Galaxy book, even though I had that one on order with Amazon for $185 shipped. I've got too much other stuff coming right now. The book was hard to let go.

Oh my, i forgot I had the book on order with amazon. Thanks for the reminder. Time to cancel,...I think.

Back