The Doctor is coming...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ill, wish the pix were a bit clearer, but I'll have mine in two days!!!! Post more pix if you can ill.

Hey, no problem about taking so long. Just thankful for the pixs. He looks good. Did he have an outer sleeve cover like Subject 5?

The ill Jedi said:
S5000465.jpg

His crotch is red. Did Zombie wettums?

The ill Jedi said:
Many apologies for the delay Gents (especially Buttmunch, Galactiboy, Vader Al and King Darkness) thanks for your patience!

The Doctor is in!!!

S5000462.jpg

S5000465.jpg

S5000463.jpg

Sorry about the crappy pics, I used my Bro's camera, I really need to get my own!

video games, toys and 40 year old virgin on t.v.....life doesn't get any better. :)

No apologies needed, just messin' around :D

Figure looks great, love the whites only eyes... makes him extra creepy! Can't wait till Tuesday for mine.

King Darkness said:
Thanks ill, wish the pix were a bit clearer, but I'll have mine in two days!!!! Post more pix if you can ill.

Yeah, my Photo skills aren't the greatest; maybe when I get my own camera they'll improve.

Buttmunch said:
Did he have an outer sleeve cover like Subject 5?

Yes, same outer sleeve as Subject 5.

Vader AL said:
video games, toys and 40 year old virgin on t.v.....life doesn't get any better. :)

Indeed. It's the simple things in life that make me happy!

Customikey said:
If only we had bags of sand.

:lol :rotfl

Okay so we know some people were supposed to be getting the good doctor today... so what gives?!? Where's the pics people :monkey2

The ill Jedi said:
That monkey in your avatar scares me.

And you thought the monkey in Chris' closet was terrifying :monkey1

But really, I'm more just impatient for mine to arrive... just one more day!!!:chew :chew

Got my notice for the regular. Should be here on Wed (with crumb, seperately off course :rolleyes: ). Now if my exclusive would just convert!

Back