The Doctor is coming...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cancelled mine, we're adding on to our house and I'm going to have to be a little more selective with stuff. I've cancelled the doc and I'm on the fence about cancelling the T2 figures as well.

I can't wait to have the doctor on my shelf.... Going to look nice next to Subject 5.... Can't say no to zombies. I cancelled my T2 figures AND my Bib to make sure I could cover it. :rock

DarkArtist81 said:
I can't wait to have the doctor on my shelf.... Going to look nice next to Subject 5.... Can't say no to zombies. I cancelled my T2 figures AND my Bib to make sure I could cover it. :rock

Ditto man, I cant wait to have me another Zombie.

Looks like there are a few cancellations...I am crossing my fingers. :cool:

I may be missing out on the doctor for the time being, but at least I have a Patient 0 to keep Subject 5 company. I always did like the regular doctor more then the exclusive anyways.
Can't wait to see all of your Zombie Doctors guys!

I don't know why or how, but for some reason I have this on order and now I got a shipping notice for it. I don't collect this line at all so if anyone want it for retail, drop me a PM next week, once I get him.

Can't wait to get the good doctor in! I love the Subject 5, so they should be nice together.

Now for a damn patient zero... that doesn't cost an arm an a leg (pun intended)

Patient Zero cost me an amazing amount but I don't regret it at all I can't wait to get this figure in because I have a space ready in the Detolf for it! I'm really wondering when the next announcement in this line will be, hopefully we don't have to wait until SDCC for the next piece....

Due to the Crimbo credit card bill I've had to cancel my Doctor - No doubt I'll be able to pick him up again in a month or so...

It still makes me sad though.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Just noticed that my order has been switched over to "shipping soon"!!!

Not much longer now!!!

Buttmunch said:
Exclusives, regulars, or boths? I don't have mine yet (regular, and hopefully exclusive wait list). :monkey2

Just the exclusive here. I canceled my regular some time ago.

I would've thought they would've shipped together but I just got a tracking # for a 4 lb. package. I wonder if it's the reg. or exc. shipping first?

Back