The Doctor is coming...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled mine. I've been spending too much money latetly and I guess a the line of Generic zombies has to go. If I had paitent zero I guess I'd get them all but since I don't I don't think I'll be buying anymore unless one really blows me away.

Wow, I'm glad to hear the the Dr. bust is getting so much love around here.:monkey2 I'll collect anything "Doom" that Sideshow gives us, so I'm anxiously awaiting this. The ONLY minor problem I have with this bust is the size. If you watch the new Legendary Busts video that was just put up in the Ministry of Information, you'll know what I'm talking about. Looks kinda tiny. Not ABSOLUTELY sure it's worth $200.....

SSC_Nerd said:
Wow, I'm glad to hear the the Dr. bust is getting so much love around here.:monkey2 I'll collect anything "Doom" that Sideshow gives us, so I'm anxiously awaiting this. The ONLY minor problem I have with this bust is the size. If you watch the new Legendary Busts video that was just put up in the Ministry of Information, you'll know what I'm talking about. Looks kinda tiny. Not ABSOLUTELY sure it's worth $200.....

You do know that the "doctor" referenced here is the 12" zombie figure .... right?! :confused:

Buttmunch said:
Deng, did you cancel the exclusive version or regular?
I have got an exclusive which i think i'll be cancelling most probably. i dun suppose there are members near singapore maybe in australia who might be interested?

noelleon69 said:
I have got an exclusive which i think i'll be cancelling most probably. i dun suppose there are members near singapore maybe in australia who might be interested?

No, but I should be the very first of the wait list so a cancellation would benefit me! :D

Buttmunch, I've cancelled the exclusive Doctor one week ago...Good luck.

Shai Hulud said:
Buttmunch, I've cancelled the exclusive Doctor one week ago...Good luck.

Thanks! :rock I was the one that pointed out the wait list hadn't gone up yet to Dusty, she PM'd me thanking me and told me to keep refreshing, and then I signed up. So unless there were others like me doing like-wise I should be #1 or at least very high up on the list. Thanks again :lol

If this comes through, it will be my first wait list conversion EVER!

I only had the regular on order but had to cancel it today. A refocusing of my collection dictates that most of my Sideshow figures have to go. That includes preorders and items in my collection. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I'm really surprised that the regular edition isn't sold out yet. Just a matter of time, I guess. I am excited for those of you that have him on order though!

I wish more people cancelled their exclusive, it sucks being on the wait list for this...

I cancelled my regular version. I was originally going to keep both but I'm going to go with the exclusive for now. If I need to, hopefully I can pick up the regular later on.

Blake said:
I wish more people cancelled their exclusive, it sucks being on the wait list for this...

I was on the Final Chapter Jason exclusive waiting list for 7 months before SS came thru and now I own both versions. The Exclusive remains MIB, the non-exclusive is on top of my TV set. Jason is the best.:D Have faith in "The Waiting list".

Knockworstface said:
I was on the Final Chapter Jason exclusive waiting list for 7 months before SS came thru and now I own both versions. The Exclusive remains MIB, the non-exclusive is on top of my TV set. Jason is the best.:D Have faith in "The Waiting list".

:rock :rock :rock

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12" Subject 57 – Doctor – Sideshow Exclusive (item #30091) from our ‘The Dead’ 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase on Tuesday, January 2, 2007, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

:rock

Just got my processing email too, can't wait for this one but I'd be more psyched if we got another release in this line already!:monkey5

I, along with Buttmunch, signed up for the waitlist very early. Just as an experiment, I'd be interested to know when someone gets notified that their waitlist reservation gets converted. So please feel free to gloat and let us know. :lol Thanks!

Back