The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My finished John Mcclane.
Recipe is
Head- recast and painted
Body- TTM-19
Trousers- hot toys Harvey dent
Vest- Kunch
Belt- hot toys indiana Jones
Bag- hot toys terminator
Watch- hot toys roadblock
Mp5- sideshow the dead figure
Pistol- hot toys t-1000
Walkie-talkie- hot toys nick fury

Attachments

• DSC_0421.jpg
    DSC_0421.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 424
  • DSC_0426.jpg
    DSC_0426.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 424
  • DSC_0430.jpg
    DSC_0430.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 421
  • DSC_0439.jpg
    DSC_0439.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 423
'Mo Fo' :lol
Nice ^ The new Willis Sculpt on ebay is a godsend for us bashers.
Did you get Bad Mothers Decal set Jokes? If so how did you apply them on the body,
thanks

I think any kind of grey trousers would work, Pretty sure its grey trousers he wears in Die Hard.
It would be nice to have a really good sculpt for a DHWAV bash. that is my second fav film in the franchise.

I think any kind of grey trousers would work, Pretty sure its grey trousers he wears in Die Hard.
It would be nice to have a really good sculpt for a DHWAV bash. that is my second fav film in the franchise.
The OSK recast works pretty well as a DH3 McClane IMO. I always thought the sculpt looked too old to be Willis in the original Die Hard anyway.
17ecc58d87d9deb53a9a0c7e130b2dea.jpg
a30cdad4d71afd73058463cf1d90a70b.jpg

Nice work ^ :clap Looks great
Yes I think your right, the sculpt does look a bit too old for Die Hard. I think maybe the hair needs to be different though, Bruce was thinning on top quite noticeably by the time he made Vengeance.

If anything it's probably a Die Hard 2 likeness but it's an amazing likeness nonetheless so it works for me whichever film you choose to represent!

Looking to buy the blue pants that were originally sold with the MJ Choi head-sculpt.

PM me if you can help.
Thanks

Nearly finished my 2 McClane figs, still got to put the decals on the Battle Damaged fig and get the machine gun ' HO HO HO '
Oh & plonk them on their custom base with Evilface decals.

DSCF4187_zpsqd233dbk.jpg

DSCF4189_zpswazrwe1s.jpg

DSCF4193_zpsgben6ger.jpg

DSCF4197_zps5trjpzom.jpg

DSCF4199_zps6yv9gasv.jpg

Nearly finished my 2 McClane figs, still got to put the decals on the Battle Damaged fig and get the machine gun ' HO HO HO '
Oh & plonk them on their custom base with Evilface decals.

DSCF4187_zpsqd233dbk.jpg

DSCF4189_zpswazrwe1s.jpg

DSCF4193_zpsgben6ger.jpg

DSCF4197_zps5trjpzom.jpg

DSCF4199_zps6yv9gasv.jpg

Looking great! What body are you using?

Back