The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qume8y7a.jpg

Almost done. Not sure if I should add more dirt?

Amazing! (jealous)

Looking to buy the Bruce Willis figure from HT but also custom clothing.

Last edited:
Hi!
I´m trying to bash a prototype figure for my headsculpt that is going to be for sale very soon.
I want to know if there are any kind of decals of the tatoo to buy or you all painted it.

Thanks!

Hi!
I´m trying to bash a prototype figure for my headsculpt that is going to be for sale very soon.
I want to know if there are any kind of decals of the tatoo to buy or you all painted it.

Thanks!

If I tell you, I must get a free head.

Joking... there's a guy on here named Thainer who sells McClane tattoos. Check a page or two back.

I understand that Hot Toys has their heads up Iron mans butt but what about Blitzway, Enterbay etc? Come on guys this is John Mclane, if Leon and Carlito can turn a profit you think McClain can't? And there's been an NECA figure so Lisencing is not an issue.

I heard a story once (super hearsay), that the only reason that happened is because at the time they worked it out with Willis and the Sin City stuff. I want to believe it since it was so long ago and there hasnt been anything DH related since.

Back