The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres an update on my mclane guys. I think I may attempt to sculpt hair on the new HT head but here is the old BP head on my new body I painted and weathered up, the new Tony Stark body. Much more accurate to Bruce's than the old HT muscle body i had used before. I still need to get around to tracking down a tattoo decal for him!

4f2q.jpg

5omv.jpg

gvp6.jpg

I'm looking for Sig220r from DH4.Can anybody help?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

I was told by Captainjames about him-he have bought regular holster. So-I have found Kuo in facebook and order private custom.Kuoworks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Now I need brother prod.Die hard pants.If someone have fore sale-I'll by it.

I was told by Captainjames about him-he have bought regular holster. So-I have found Kuo in facebook and order private custom.Kuoworks.

Thanks for the info.

I need a Die Hard 4.0, or a couple, and also i wanted a couple of Murtaugh, shoulder and belt holsters.

019_1_zps7e8e82fd.jpg

022_1_zps6c232a99.jpg

WOW! Looks great! :clap

I have the same plan, so its wondeful to see it actually works. Is that the custom knock-off or the actual Colton? Did you sculpt the hair yourself? Nice job!

Why it hasn't happened yet is one of life's great mysteries.

I understand that Hot Toys has their heads up Iron mans butt but what about Blitzway, Enterbay etc? Come on guys this is John Mclane, if Leon and Carlito can turn a profit you think McClain can't? And there's been an NECA figure so Lisencing is not an issue.

Back