The Dead: The Babysitter - subject 1025

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took em long enough to make a female zombie, but at least they finally listened. I'm happy for the Shaun of the Dead fans, these generic zombies will be a perfect addition for the collection. Still, I'm pushing for even more originality, they need a fat guy zombie next, or a fat black guy zombie, or both. How about a zombie hooker? (imagine where the infection bite could be)

Here's hoping that they go with more originality and release that damn Revenant figure from six years back. Now that's something to challenge those Hot Toys figures.

Luckily they're preposed in a fairly usable way. So I think even though you loose some personalization it'll still look great on a shelf. Video for her is up by the way.

I'm on the fence about the arms... I love the detail put in sculpted arms... but the poseablilty for the 12"er is limited.

I don't like them.

And those SW fans *****ing about SS female body and slave Leia, fixed limbs is what they will prolly get :lol

I want my figures with joints, not statues.

Yeah they do. I was gonna post a pic of the head from that angle so you could really see the damage but it won't load right in Image Shack.

I just hope all those blood stains remains, unlike the spook zombie. He must of found one of those Tide to Go sticks.

Wow, totally missed the zombie MJ announcement. Definitely adding this to my Dead collection.

Poor sleazy Becky! Between Gandalf and Obi Wan, everyone has forgotten about her as quickly as the quarterback did.

Poor sleazy Becky! Between Gandalf and Obi Wan, everyone has forgotten about her as quickly as the quarterback did.

What?

I didn't forget the babysitter if that's who you mean...

She's kinda cute...for a dead person..

I'm pretty screwed up...:duh

Back