The Dead: The Babysitter - subject 1025

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no doubt that Sideshow will drop 20 items all within a couple weeks.

Thankfully I have already canceled more than half of my pre-orders.

I have no doubt as well, but can't bring myself to cancel anything until the very last possible moment. I learned the hard way, with all things, the Kurgan exclusive. I was able to get the severed head later from a fellow Freak, but still to this day haven't gotten the Kurgan himself. :monkey2 Ironically I would have had the money too!

3007_press03-001.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

BEST ONE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's good, but I still say tactical 805 is better. Followed by security guard.

Maybe I'm being too critical here, but she looks like a 30 year old dressed as a school girl for halloween.

Anyway she is not close to being my favorite of the line, but she is still a good addition.

Long Live the DEAD!

But remember, this is an UNlicensed figure with no likeness rights do deal with either. Pretty much could charge cost and wouldn't lose anything.

I agree with you, but with the ResDogs figures coming in at $60 (even though licensed pretty basic) I figured that might be the new starting point on all figures.

So nice to know that these are still a bit more affordable. And I'm sure there will be an exclusive at some point, but honestly if I get this one in hand before the exc I probably won't bother with it.

So far for me 805 is my favorite sculpt... he's just mangled.

I'm happy I got mine and even though she wasn't the zombie whore I was hoping for, I'm consoling myself by thinking she was probably the class slut.

Hey Dave, can you point the advertising banner to the order page or is that something Sideshow has to do?

She looks great. I don't like the fixed arms through, that is a cop out.

I still think Mr Tounge is the best of the lot!!

Last edited:
Back