The Dead: The Babysitter - subject 1025

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had me a little worried for a second when putting in my order. Clicked on purchase and it sat there on the loading screen for a long time, tried going back to ssc site and that wasnt loading either.

But all in all I put down an order for 2 of them, she reminds me more of a girl scout then a schoolgirl.

Had me a little worried for a second when putting in my order. Clicked on purchase and it sat there on the loading screen for a long time, tried going back to ssc site and that wasnt loading either.

But all in all I put down an order for 2 of them, she reminds me more of a girl scout then a schoolgirl.

Girl scouts can be school girls too.

Did anybody else NOT get an order confirmation email. She is in my account though so I'm not worried about the order going through, but since I just won the Ode Contest, I want to make sure Sideshow's emails are still coming through. Oddly I did get the newsletter though. :confused:

I ordered her too. She's nice, but I agree she looks like a 30 year old.
I wish they would try a little harder with accessories. Books??? Woo Hoo!

How about a bloody, tattered teddy bear? A bloody baby blanket and bloody rattle? More mauled body parts! Or how about coming with cool phoney weapons to injure her with like the F13 Jason that came with the trick machete? Maybe a trick shovel that could go half through the front of her body like she's impaled, the rest of it out her back. Don't get lazy with the accessories Sideshow! Make them equal to the coolness of the doll you make!

Did anybody else NOT get an order confirmation email. She is in my account though so I'm not worried about the order going through, but since I just won the Ode Contest, I want to make sure Sideshow's emails are still coming through. Oddly I did get the newsletter though. :confused:

I just checked my email, I got a confirmation email

The price is AWESOME after plopping down $70 for Han Solo and Luke.

I don't really care too much about accessories as they mostly end up in a box somewhere.

The sculpt is fantastic if you accept that we was very recently 'turned'.

The arms don't bother me because I don't plan to play with her.

I knew there was zero chance we were going to get a baby.

I don't care about whether she's an exclusive or not.

So, all in all, I have nothing to whine about. Another awesome addition to the Zed collection. Add in Betty, the Undead Cheerleader and she'll have a friend to eat with at the food court.

No confirmation here either. I'm not worried though...

Congrats on the Ode contest BTW...

EDIT: my confirmation just showed up but in my spam folder...

Last edited:
A trip down the Barbie aisle will yield all the accessories one could hope for. Add some red paint and TA DA, instant zombie chick accessories!!

I just noticed her fingers have been bitten off! :monkey4 Awesome!

I checked thismorning and I have gotten my confirmation email.

So the arms don't bend???

I won the comment contest one month, and all of the correspondence I got from them ended up in my junk folder. I didn't know I won until someone congratulated me.

None of the addresses they were coming from were Sideshow specific (just the names of the reps sending them out) so all the rest of my Sideshow email got through.

And this figure is great. Just enough left of her to make the damage stand right out. The left eye is my favorite part. Also, the fact that she's got pink hair and fishnets means she was a bad school girl. Almost as good as a bad Girl Scout.

I put my order in this morning. I would have preferred to use the board's banner to put some funds back into SSF, but the banner ad just kept taking me to the preview page.

I preorderd mine this morning. I like that the whole figure looks normal on one side but as soon as it turns it's a whole nother story.
But why no more snacks with your Zombies Sideshow?

Still no email this morning, but I went to my account and resent my order confirmation. It came through just fine like always. I guess it just didn't get sent for somereason last night. :confused:

AH HA!!
I knew she was the class slut!!
Probably even smoked in the lavatory and met boys in the stairwells!

Back