THE DEAD of Die

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

die

Super Freak
Reaction score
Zombies...I can't stop making them. I've been trying to come up with the most outrageous ideas for them possible and I'm getting around to executing a few of those ideas (zombie prom king & queen are coming very soon, I promise). I enjoy making them for people and I enjoy their reactions when they see them. I love Sideshow's line & I hope we get tons of them for years to come, but I know I'll still enjoy making my own.

Here are some of my custom works....

ROLLERBLADE KID ZOMBIE
zomkid3.jpg

zomkid4.jpg

zomkid2.jpg

HAZMAT ZOMBIE
hazzom1.jpg

hazzom3.jpg

hazzom2.jpg

BIKER ZOMBIE
zomrider4.jpg

zomrider3.jpg

zomrider2.jpg

more to come...

SKATEBOARDER PUNK ZOMBIE
sk8zom1.jpg

sk8zom2.jpg

sk8zom3.jpg

OFFICE ZOMBIE
ded1.jpg

ded2.jpg

ded5.jpg

PILOT ZOMBIE (VER.1)
zompilot2.jpg

zompilot1.jpg

zompilot3.jpg

INTERNATIONAL MALE MODEL ZOMBIE
100_0172.jpg

100_0171.jpg

sszom001.jpg

SUBJECT 69:pROSTITUTE ZOMBIE (VER.1)
sub69far.jpg

sub69close.jpg

sszom6.jpg

PILOT ZOMBIE (VER.2)
zomjet1.jpg

zomjet5.jpg

zomjet6.jpg

Thanks Les:D

SUBJECT 2469:pROSTITUTE ZOMBIE (VER.3)
zomgal1.jpg

zomgal2.jpg

zomgal3.jpg

ZOMBIE JOGGER
uncledave1.jpg

uncledave2.jpg

zombiez1.jpg

ZOMBIE BATGIRL
zbg2.jpg

zbg1.jpg

zbg3.jpg

The Craw said:
you do great work man. nothings more beautiful than the undead. love the biker guy with the missing arm.

Thanks! I've really been getting into adding severed limbs to some of my zombies here lately.

zomrider6.jpg

My Prom Queen zombie will be missing a wing too.:D

these are amazing!

could you tell me where you got the hazmat suit? iam making a different custom and that suit would be ideal :)

Great work! Love the prostitute with the severed limb still attached by the handcuffs.:rotfl

outstanding work die. delivery guy kinda made me nauseous. please take that as a compliment. :D

Thanks guys!

these are amazing!

could you tell me where you got the hazmat suit? iam making a different custom and that suit would be ideal :)

Are you familiar with the Lanard figures? They sell them at alot of Wal Marts & K-Marts, Dollar General, etc. I found one of the box sets still on the shelves at a Fred's store last year. They are called "The Ultra Corps".

I couldn't find the exact one that I bought, but here's what the packaging looks like:
https://www.manbehindthedoll.com/images/lanard_police_patrol.jpg

I forgot to add the pics of SUBJECT 241 (zombie prostitute ver.2)

that is awesome.............zombie prom.................:rotfl.............im laughing and admiring your work all at once. terrific. although die i have noticed a pattern on your female zombies...........i cant quite put my finger on it but tit........um er it will come to me. :rotfl

Back