THE DEAD of Die

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
barryo- :rotfl

lando- Thanks & welcome to the board!

Ironman- The idea of a bloody leisure suit gives me the chills right now!

Here's my RE inspired S.T.A.R.S Survivor:

starssurvivor1.jpg

starssurvivor2.jpg

starssurvivor3.jpg

starssurvivor4.jpg

starssurvivor5.jpg

Just a small update of sorts...

ZOMBIE ANAKIN
zombieanakin2.jpg

zombieanakin1.jpg

zombieanakin4.jpg

ZOMBIE GRANDPA
100_1057.jpg

100_1056.jpg

Zombie Anakin! Now that is cool... what did you use for the lightsaber? Great idea giving it a malfunctioning look :rock

as a big time zombie fan i say that anakin is freakin awesome...............and grandpa looks a lil' more than pissed. great job die !!! :rock

thanks guys, I used some force lightening that I found in my parts box, it must be from one of the 3 inch figures.

Since I made all those zombie hoes, I figured I'd try a...

ZOMBIE PIMP
zpimp7.jpg

zpimp1.jpg

zpimp3.jpg

zpimp4.jpg

zpimp5.jpg

here's a few others...

ZOMBIE CRUMBSNATCHER
100_1051.jpg

100_1054.jpg

UMBRELLA MAINTENANCE
mainzom1.jpg

mainzom2.jpg

SURVIVOR VER. 2
usurv1.jpg

usurv3.jpg

that zombie has a strong pimp hand.........:D. nice work as usual die. have you ever put all your zombies in a group shot? that would be cool to see.

Haha!! Love it! I've got first bid in on him on eBay, as well as a bid on the Pimp! Now that I know about your stuff, keep it comin'!

Haha!! Love it! I've got first bid in on him on eBay, as well as a bid on the Pimp! Now that I know about your stuff, keep it comin'!

Magman! Thanks for the support bro & best of luck. I'll keep making them as long as people are interested. I really enjoy the freedom of creativity with the zombies.

Nice! I can imagine when the thought hit you-sitting there 6th scale fork and zombie in hand and the light bulb goes on.

dwing - I had several of those forks in my parts box and I used one on the hand of my zombie skateboarder awhile back (you can barely make it out on the pics of him in this thread). I promised myself that next time, one of those suckers were going straight into an eye socket!

Rawrington - Cool! Thanks for the kind words and the purchase. I'm really glad to hear that you like the Survivor. I want to try another one some day, they were fun to put together.

thanks DA!

Here's my latest...

ANGST-RIDDEN POST-APOCOLYPTIC PUNK ROCK ZOMBIE GUY FROM HELL

punkzom2.jpg

punkzom1.jpg

punkzom5.jpg

punkzom7.jpg

punkzom6.jpg

I've no idea what's next.

punk rock zombies rule................................:rock:rock.
looks great die

Back