THE DEAD of Die

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm wrong for this...but...

zombieindy1.jpg

zombieindy7.jpg

zombieindy4.jpg

zombieindy3.jpg

zombieindy0.jpg

Kind of a zombie, I guess....

HEADLESS HORSEMAN

hedhor1.jpg

hedhor2.jpg

hedhor3.jpg

hedhor4.jpg

hedhor5.jpg

He's on a DC direct body.

Now, that's a pretty bloody collection of Dead you've got there! Great work! Looks like we don't only have Steve Austin in common! :D
BTW, I'm sure I've already seen your Zombie Indy somewhere! Was it on OSW or in one of my nightmares?

Yeah 16k, I think I did post it on OSW awhile back.

We definitely have some things in common, are you by any chance a fan of Blade Runner and/or Dexter? :D

A fan of Blade Runner? you bet I am! I have the android hunter (v1) and the android. Recently, I've bought the limited edition of Ignite's Praetorian guard§ This fig has the v2 head. When I find the courage and the time, I'll try to recast it to make a repaint.
As for Dexter, I missed it on TV, but I have the dvds and it's on my "soon to do" list! I saw what you did with Ada's sculpt and I love it. At the moment, money is tight as I've just won a French exclusive vintage GI Joe on Evil Bay, but I will definitely buy that HS! :D

Been off the zombie kick for a while now, but I recently did a few new ones and figured I'd share....

ZOMBIE GANGSTA
zgangsta1.jpg

zgangsta2.jpg

zgangsta3.jpg

Yo dude I LOVE the zombie Batgirl. You ever think about doing more Super Hero/Villain zombie figures? I'd love to buy a few if you take commissions. PM if so. If not great work bro!

Thanks, Brains! I have made quite a few custom zombie Super Hero and Villains over the years and I'm always open to new ideas. I'm also working on some steampunk versions of hero/villains as well as a serious of my own take on many Batman characters.

I'd love to hear your ideas and see what can be done. :hi5:

Back