The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this a second time today & I'm ready for another round :lol That first Bane & Batman fight was everything I hoped for. I had to remind myself to breath at the end of it. I really really dig that there is no music playing during that fight. Which I think makes it a lot more focused & intense.

I love this film.

i got a question
Spoiler Spoiler:

Everyone knew Bruce was alive cause he left them subtle hints that will
Spoiler Spoiler:
be obvious to them, Gordon with the Bat Signal, Blake with the cave, Fox with the software, and with Alfred, you couldn't get anymore obvious than that.

Did anyone see the Man Of Steel teaser trailer?

Saw it and thought..... meh. Hurry up with Batman already.

Then again, Bourne legacy, Dredd, Total Recall, expendables Skyfall AND hobbit trailers, aside from the usual olympics, HP environmental leader crap, 5 odeon adverts AND orange telephone adverts, AND M&M's at the red carpet.

Film started at 6pm from a 5.25pm showing. Ridiculous

Saw it and thought..... meh. Hurry up with Batman already.

Then again, Bourne legacy, Dredd, Total Recall, expendables Skyfall AND hobbit trailers, aside from the usual olympics, HP environmental leader crap, 5 odeon adverts AND orange telephone adverts, AND M&M's at the red carpet.

Film started at 6pm from a 5.25pm showing. Ridiculous

LOL i really don't like those M&M adverts. They're just not funny and i can't help but think that the people making them know this as well and wonder why they waste they're time on them!

Did you see the advert for the car (Juke?) which is then somehow linked to Batman with absolutely NO plausible connection?

It's just one minute he's getting a car built around him and the next minute we see a shot from Batman Begins with him perched on a building. Hmm

LOL i really don't like those M&M adverts. They're just not funny and i can't help but think that the people making them know this as well and wonder why they waste they're time on them!

Did you see the advert for the car (Juke?) which is then somehow linked to Batman with absolutely NO plausible connection?

It's just one minute he's getting a car built around him and the next minute we see a shot from Batman Begins with him perched on a building. Hmm

Yeah Nissan juke! Can totally imagine Bruce wayne buying one :slap

What about the Orange advert with Expendables and Jay from Inbetweeners. ITS JUST NOT FUNNY. FFS. So many imbeciles laughing in the cinema about it being funny, ITS NOT.

I saw the bootleg MOS CC trailer and it's much better then the one in front of TDKR imo. That new one for Batman goes to quickly from normal guy, and these very artistic earthy shots to him just flying through the air, I don't like the transition, if feels like sloppy story telling even for a quick teaser which with Zack coming off of Sucker Punch, is discomforting. They should have played the CC trailer instead.

Yeah Nissan juke! Can totally imagine Bruce wayne buying one :slap

What about the Orange advert with Expendables and Jay from Inbetweeners. ITS JUST NOT FUNNY. FFS. So many imbeciles laughing in the cinema about it being funny, ITS NOT.

Well at least it ain't that Orange advert with the characters from Rio in it. Some blue bird wasn't it! Ugh! I can't even imagine what would be next

The best one was the Orange advert with the elobarate helicopter escape ans Steven Seagal (sp?)

Spoiler Spoiler:

A great review without spoiling. I always agree with Mark Kermode.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58FU_yQYqhc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

3e311342_s61zt4.gif

My favorite part of the movie, especially with Batman's Battle Cry right after the gif ends :)

Eurgh, enough with the friggin inception conspiracy theories. Its a different film by the same creator. Not the same film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed. This is exactly how I received the entire trilogy when the credits rolled. The ending was about as satisfying as it gets. Excellent movie.

Agreed. This is exactly how I received the entire trilogy when the credits rolled. The ending was about as satisfying as it gets. Excellent movie.

Yeah. At first i thought 'hmm...' but rewatching BB and TDK for like, the 50th time, I get it. I get all of it. i get the continuing theme and the story. I get the thought process.

Funnily enough, Am I the only person who watched and was surprised it was finished? 2hrs 40 odd minuets flew by. Its like, I wanted another hour of it, I wanted more.

Yeah. At first i thought 'hmm...' but rewatching BB and TDK for like, the 50th time, I get it. I get all of it. i get the continuing theme and the story. I get the thought process.

Funnily enough, Am I the only person who watched and was surprised it was finished? 2hrs 40 odd minuets flew by. Its like, I wanted another hour of it, I wanted more.

I had a horrible day at work and also got a head cold, that really kicked in when in the theatre :( So no, 2hrs 40 mins was all I could handle. :lol

We got home and my body almost collapsed with exhaustion. This morning I feel dead. Literally.

Wait, what are we talking about?

:D

Lol my wife is such a Ledger fanboy. Right after she looked unimpressed with the film whereas me and my brother in law loved it. I immediately ask her, which of the 3 was your favorite? TDK instantly. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyways, the Batman/Bane fights were really well done.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back