The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know...
Spoiler Spoiler:
;)

This movie really felt like it could have been 3 hours long. Maybe a bit over that. There are scenes and shots that could use more breathing room. Some story points could have been expanded on.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

About Bane:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't know why everyone is having a hard time with the ending...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Eurgh, enough with the friggin inception conspiracy theories. Its a different film by the same creator. Not the same film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Eurgh, enough with the friggin inception conspiracy theories. Its a different film by the same creator. Not the same film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:goodpost:

Regardless, the ending can be interpretated many ways. That is simply one of them. There is a happy ending, and a sad ending but at least there is an ending to one particular story.

And with Bane

Spoiler Spoiler:

nothing like coming out of an amazing end to a trilogy and having the opportunity to check out the screen used costumes in the lobby...

You know...
Spoiler Spoiler:
;)

This movie really felt like it could have been 3 hours long. Maybe a bit over that. There are scenes and shots that could use more breathing room. Some story points could have been expanded on.

Yupp that is my only big issue with the film

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wonderful post
:clap

Spoiler Spoiler:

:goodpost::clap:clap

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Anyone else think

Spoiler Spoiler:

i got a question
Spoiler Spoiler:

i got a question
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lecture :goodpost: :clap:clap:clap

Some people love to over-think things. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back