The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about it (really can't stop thinking about it yet) and the more we discuss this movie here the more I wanna see it again... maybe I better go again tomorrow! :panic:

The movie ____ing ROCKED! 10/10

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back from seeing it! Unbelievable. I'm speechless. This movie was everything I had hoped for and then some. What a perfect way to end the trilogy. I need time to digest what I saw but man, how can anyone top this???

The movie ____ing ROCKED! 10/10

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

You guys following the muderer? He booby trapped his flat, explosives and chemicals with wires in. Dude was a headcase. Any confirmation it was a medical student

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

You guys following the muderer? He booby trapped his flat, explosives and chemicals with wires in. Dude was a headcase. Any confirmation it was a medical student

No that piece of ____ doesn't deserve our attention. The victims on the other hand do. Honestly i would rather talk Batman though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Interesting to see everyones thoughts. I love that Catwoman made a big impression. She seems to be the only constant and definitley my fav character in the whole flick. Gotta see it again at least one more time before I can fully critique it. But still disapointed in Bane and right now still feeling that the movie fell short of the hype. I mean they really put the trailers together well. They had me sold that this could be on par or better then TDK. But maybe the second time around will win me over. Still fell like they took the mature take on the story away at certain times with cornyness and silly humor.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back