The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the ending is kind of obvious just by reading non-spoiler reviews...but I'm going to act as though I've heard nothing. Somehow, I am going to Jedi mind trick myself, wiping my memory of these past few months, and going in fresh. One week, though!

That being said, I'm not sure that Letterman actually gave away the ending. After all of this secrecy, I'd think that Nolan would make Dave disappear for a very, very long time if he single-handedly spoiled the ending for anyone in the world who happened to be watching his show.

Bale said he would come back for another if Nolan wanted to.... so.....wtf

I'm not clicking on anything, reading any spoilers etc... so its hard to get a grasp on this story as I fear anything I'm going to read about it is going to end up spoiling me also, SO:

Did Letterman actually give away the ending? Or is it a joke? Did he "ruin" the ending by talking about some crazy thing that clearly isn't going to happen for laughs... and people are playing along. I find it very hard to believe that an interviewer of his level would spoil any movie... let alone one of this magnitude. Can someone set me straight without spoiling?

I'd think that Nolan would make Dave disappear for a very, very long time if he single-handedly spoiled the ending for anyone in the world who happened to be watching his show.

So are you saying Nolan is more powerful than Letterman or my personal favorite, Nolan > Letterman?

Somehow I doubt WB or Nolan have the power to make David Letterman and CBS disappear.

I'm not clicking on anything, reading any spoilers etc... so its hard to get a grasp on this story as I fear anything I'm going to read about it is going to end up spoiling me also, SO:

Did Letterman actually give away the ending? Or is it a joke? Did he "ruin" the ending by talking about some crazy thing that clearly isn't going to happen for laughs... and people are playing along. I find it very hard to believe that an interviewer of his level would spoil any movie... let alone one of this magnitude. Can someone set me straight without spoiling?

the spoiler is just a phrase, is not long or anything (at least what's in the box here)

and is something that we all have talked and discussed about, really stupid actually if he did that, i clicked and dont see the big deal, even if is true is something we all suspected anyway,
:dunno

You never know....:lol

And if it is....well, I knew it might happen...but It still be a huge surprise if it did.

Well it's pretty obvious now what everyone is talking about from the non spoiler tagged posts in here. :(

So now this whole threads a spoiler.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't click this if you don't want to know for sure about Letterman's comment.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back