The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was pretty obvious guys, I mean really? is that like a really bad spoiler? I mean, Yes it sucks he said it, but I think half of the people here said that months ago.

it was pretty obvious guys, I mean really? is that like a really bad spoiler? I mean, Yes it sucks he said it, but I think half of the people here said that months ago.

sucks people still watch ____ like letterman :dunno

Bane_super.png

Well judging from this leaked photo i can tell that Batman surely will take down bane.:wink1:

Don't click this if you don't want to know for sure about Letterman's comment.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Fact? Theory? Educated guess? WAG?

SnakeDoc

Fact? Theory? Educated guess? WAG?

SnakeDoc

Spoilers from people who supposedly saw the movie and the same thing Letterman's going off of.

I'll know for sure tonight, my friend went to one of the screenings and I'm seeing him at a bar later. I'm not as excited as most for this one so I'm gonna have him spoil as much as possible.

Spoilers from people who supposedly saw the movie and the same thing Letterman's going off of.

I'll know for sure tonight, my friend went to one of the screenings and I'm seeing him at a bar later. I'm not as excited as most for this one so I'm gonna have him spoil as much as possible.

Oh Can you ask if the Scarecrow was in it?
please :monkey2 :monkey2

I know there is secrecy about the ending. I can imagine several outcomes:

1. Batman dies, Bruce survives
2. Bruce dies, Batman survives
3. Bruce and Batman both die
4. Bruce and Batman both survive

People can guess or joke and have a 1 in 4 chance of being correct. I don't want to know which of these is accurate until I go see the movie next week. Goodbye, thread.

I know there is secrecy about the ending. I can imagine several outcomes:

1. Batman dies, Bruce survives
2. Bruce dies, Batman survives
3. Bruce and Batman both die
4. Bruce and Batman both survive

People can guess or joke and have a 1 in 4 chance of being correct. I don't want to know which of these is accurate until I go see the movie next week. Goodbye, thread.

:lecture
Spoiler Spoiler:

:lecture
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back