The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the black tumbler is in the movie or just the camo ones?
Can't recall seeing it in trailers, even just a small cameo of it would be nice. I know it blew up but it looks like there was a production line of these stashed somewhere....

There's probably going to be some unknown low budget movie that will take everyone's hart and that will probably be very good that wins best Oscar or directing. It always happens, don't forget about the Hobbit to.

My 10th wedding anniversary is 07/20, wife and I will be celebrating at the Imax! :yess:

:hi5::hi5::hi5:
I must remember to wish you on the day :)

Non Spoiler comment

‎"The ending is emotional and by emotional I meant my chest was in knots and I wanted to get up and excuse myself. I felt a great sense of weight and emotion. I watched it unblinkingly until the credits came on and when I finally blinked I realized, I had been crying for 15 minutes"

Last edited:
Congrats, Jyecat! Nothing more romantic than a good cry at the end of Batman! :rock For your consideration, The Dark Knight Rises...from his seat to grab his Oscar for Best Picture.

I wonder if they other villain is just Talia al Ghul, that wouldn't really be a surprise since everyone pretty much called it already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back