The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
th_six.gif

voidcat, what are you doing with DiFabio's Joker gif, what have you done with DiFabio. :horror

Ok, back on topic, apparently there's a hidden track 7:11 minutes into the final track on the soundtrack

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's a lie. The real listing is:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whoa, did we go way off-topic or what. :lol

Here's the TDK Soudtrack track listing again:

movie_dark_knight_rises_soundtrack_cover.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

That last track on the soundtrack is sure to be a classic :yess:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I still think, with all the trailers, this movie is going to follow a plot formula like Rocky 3. Heroe's still putting up a fight, but he's not quite what he used to be, takes on a new challenge feeling up to it, gets ass handed to him, returns to roots to regain strength and will, returns for rematch stronger than ever and takes down the challenger.

Did you see it at a LieMAX?

Compare-imax-image.jpg

Judging by this, yes, I saw it in LieMAX. I didn't realize there were non-true IMAX theaters called IMAX, one of the things that struck me odd was how the screen didn't seem that much bigger than a typical movie screen, and I thought IMAX screens were significantly bigger.

Going by that graphic and the layout of the theater I was in, I think they just tried converting one of their regular spaces into an IMAX area but didn't have the resources for a full setup. Good to know, I may give IMAX another chance, but true IMAX theaters aren't abundant around me.

Judging by this, yes, I saw it in LieMAX. I didn't realize there were non-true IMAX theaters called IMAX, one of the things that struck me odd was how the screen didn't seem that much bigger than a typical movie screen, and I thought IMAX screens were significantly bigger.

Going by that graphic and the layout of the theater I was in, I think they just tried converting one of their regular spaces into an IMAX area but didn't have the resources for a full setup. Good to know, I may give IMAX another chance, but true IMAX theaters aren't abundant around me.

We've got quite a few here actually, but the problem is UT has some serious movie freaks and all of the midnight shows instantly sold out. :monkey4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back