The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all set for TDKR/Avengers home viewings. :yess:

92" in my small living room
65" in the bedroom

That's like having an Imax in my home! :lol

Everyone is invited :lol

Can I borrow your TVs forever? I'll give them back afterwards. :monkey3

AMC out up the IMAX trilogy tickets and they're ordered just need to cancel my regulars now.

Well it doesn't look like we will but we're one step closer.

Glasgow IMAX at the Science Centre are doing a Begins and TDK double showing for £10 for 4 nights only.

BB has now been converted to Imax.

Haha, I read that somewhere too. I don't think it can be "converted" to Imax because it wasn't filmed with Imax cameras. You can just increase the image size, you can't add resolution. Now of course, they can make a print of it that can be shown on an Imax projector, but that's nothing new...in 2005 it was also an Imax release...just like a lot of movies that are "blown up" but not filmed in Imax.

Pretty sure the Man of Steel teaser will be in front of TDKR. Would make too much sense not to.

I wonder if the film will come locked? I hope not. But it seems security will be tight on this one. Between myself and the other 2 managers who work at the theater, we have all agreed to pretty much stop everything and build it the moment TDKR arrives and to have a special show that evening.

We may not even invite the other employees for the first show, just us 3 who are all gigantic Batman dorks (and our girlfriends I guess...)

Got to have some perks, it certainly isn't the pay :lol But we did the same for Inception. Private show with no kids checking their cell phones.

TDKR is getting so close......

I'm not sure if I should go to the midnight or wait until later that morning. For whatever reason the midnight showing at my theater is the regular and the Imax screenings don't start until 10 that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back