The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

With a movie like TDKR people are bound to cry and complain over every detail until the movie is released. I'm reserving my judgement.

no Joker in this plot is not making any sense to me. Give him at least 5 minutes, maybe killing Robin or whatever... I want a efin Joker in this efin movie!

yeah.... Joker would REALLY prove just how insane he truly is if he shows up and murders a character that doesn't exist.

Ok, I dont get it

- we have LOS returning
- we get Ras (young and maybe even Neeson)
- Talia
- Bane ripping a Dent poster on top of Tumbler
- Arkham inmates everywhere beating up the cops
- CW riding Batpot down the stairs

I mean this is pure chaos. And Nolan really wants to make us belive Joker is the only inmate who does notwant to paticipate in this big party?! Sorry, I know it is always the same old story, but no Joker in this plot is not making any sense to me. Give him at least 5 minutes, maybe killing Robin or whatever... I want a efin Joker in this efin movie!

This is blackgate they're breaking out. not arkham.

Why are people complaining about her outfit, goggles, or lack of cowl, when this is just one scene from the movie. Perhaps it was a last minute thing to get out there on the pod, and she didn't have the cowl. Perhaps the goggles are borrowed from the batman arsenal while she was there. Who knows. It could also be just a work in progress for how she wants to look and after she defines it more and comes up with the mask or cowl idea.

:goodpost:

People are jumping to way too many conclusions.

I wasnt too serious on that part. However I am serious about the fact that Joker would never leave out auch a party. Or can you imagine him sitting in his cell waizpting for the cops while everyone else playing outside and going mad?! :slap
Maybe Bane has taken over the role/story original planned for Joker... I mean there is no real reason to introduce a new enemy (despite Talia) if you want to go full circle... :dunno

:goodpost:

People are jumping to way too many conclusions.

I don't think so. I mean, I haven't read anyone saying "I hate how Catwoman will look! I've just lost all faith and the movie will be terrible". I still have complete faith and am beyond excited and have no doubt it will be an amazing film.

However, we were shown an image. You either like the image or you don't. Nothing wrong with either opinion, as long as you don't infer from a single image how good / bad the film will ultimately be.

i thought Arkham inmates were breaking out. no matter who it is, they are prisoners.

yeah if it was arkham i'd agree with you on the joker part, but some of the set pics of the break scene states BLACKGATE. :rock so atleast nolan probably thought of that before he came up with the scene.

I this this film looks amazing, I trust Nolan, he rarely lets you down. Argue all you want about the 89 film being crappy or not; the best Batman film IS and will ALWAYS be

Batman_Mask_of_the_Phantasm.jpg

I this this film looks amazing, I trust Nolan, he rarely lets you down. Argue all you want about the 89 film being crappy or not; the best Batman film IS and will ALWAYS be

:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost::exactly: :exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

could not agree with you more!! 1000000% TRUE

favorite batman movie of all time. and TDKR will rock!

:goodpost::goodpost:yes still have yet to be topped.

It looks like the Bat-pod would kill her or something. I just looks too big for her to be using.

:rolleyes2

She's physically smaller and in a skin tight outfit, so naturally it will look different than a mid-sized man in body armour and a cape. Unless it lacked power steering, I cannot imagine how it would be any different for a female rider.

Not worried about the look of Catwoman at all.

She'll have the ears and cowl. And we'll see it in good time.

I've been watching the Dark Knight, haven't watched it in a while and right now i've got a tear in my eye from the final scene with Dent, Gordon and Batman.

Powerful stuff.

Pittsburgh Steeler's QB Ben Roethlisberger to Cameo In The Dark Knight Rises

Roethlisberger and about a dozen of his veteran teammates will take part in the filming of Dark Knight Rises playing -- what else? -- football players at a familiar venue for them, Heinz Field. The production, which has been filming in Pittsburgh, moves Saturday morning to the Steelers home, where thousands of extras playing fans have been recruited.

The Steelers quarterback has become close with Thomas Tull, the film's executive producer who joined the Steelers ownership group two years ago. Tull helped influence the shooting of the movie in Pittsburgh and he's been trying to get the Steelers involved.

Ben Roethlisberger:

"I'm kind of getting everybody together. I heard it's going to be a neat thing at the stadium. I don't think it will be a big part, it's not like we're chasing Batman down or anyting. It's something neat that in 10 years or 20 years we can tell our kids we were in a movie. Thomas does movies big and I'm sure it will be a big-time movie and something fun to be part of."

"From what I've heard, it's going to be like a pre-game, warming-up type thing. I don't know the whole concept. There's a Gotham team, a football game. We'll be wearing uniforms. It will be fun."

What the ____? This is ____. So Nolan really didn't have a hand in the location of Pittsburgh? It was WB execs who rub elbows with the Steelers. It's all politics.

I mean, I'm loving the fact that there's actually a Batman film here and that we can be a part of that but I've never supported this football idea. First it was just using the field, then it was "Gotham Rogues", then when their colors were revealed to be black and yellow, I REALLY began to question things. But now Steelers players are in it too? Uhhhhh.

I've been watching the Dark Knight, haven't watched it in a while and right now i've got a tear in my eye from the final scene with Dent, Gordon and Batman.

Powerful stuff.

I LOVE that scene... so amazing... and then the final scene with Gordon's speech and the music!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back