The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Okay, Batman nerds. Gotta question.

That fake poster, the red and black, "beyond"..

Didn't there used to be some cartoon called Batman Beyond? I'm pretty sure I remember watching that.. and what the hell was it about? :lol

Dude, really, that's the second best Batman Cartoon ever made, and was ranked like 25th of the 90's.

Its set in the future where bruce has been forced to retire due to age, he helps out this teenager chased by gangs in front of wayne manoR and the kid finds the batcave, nicks the advanced batsuit and eventually in agreement with Wayne he becomes the new batman, with Wanye as his mentor/overseer.

Fantastic show. Would make a great sci-fi Batman film.

Huh, isn't that like the same as Robin/Nightwing though?

Actually found a Batman Beyond Valentine card from kindergarten a few days ago.. :lol

to be honest, after the nolan trilogy i hope they do some kind of steam punk/ gotham by gaslight type batman... completely new take on the character would be pretty sweet.

first-look-anne-hathaway-as-catwoman-20110805051456359.jpg

just reposting the pic because it was ten pages back and that always sucks for impatient ones like me. speaking of sucking, that photo sucks.:(

Unless Batman rides behind her like that....that would not suck:yess:

old. or atleast kinda old in this day and age. looks like shes wearing a wig strapped onto her whole head.

I can see how anne was ripping all those suits lol

shes hawt.
article-2022692-0D4DCE1400000578-592_306x749.jpg

article-2022692-0D4DCDF400000578-630_306x749.jpg

Yep, right out of hair and makeup. There's a bunch more pics of her walking out too, saw them somewhere. She looks nice...

Last edited:

Pittsburgh Steeler's QB Ben Roethlisberger to Cameo In The Dark Knight Rises

Roethlisberger and about a dozen of his veteran teammates will take part in the filming of Dark Knight Rises playing -- what else? -- football players at a familiar venue for them, Heinz Field. The production, which has been filming in Pittsburgh, moves Saturday morning to the Steelers home, where thousands of extras playing fans have been recruited.

The Steelers quarterback has become close with Thomas Tull, the film's executive producer who joined the Steelers ownership group two years ago. Tull helped influence the shooting of the movie in Pittsburgh and he's been trying to get the Steelers involved.

Ben Roethlisberger:

"I'm kind of getting everybody together. I heard it's going to be a neat thing at the stadium. I don't think it will be a big part, it's not like we're chasing Batman down or anyting. It's something neat that in 10 years or 20 years we can tell our kids we were in a movie. Thomas does movies big and I'm sure it will be a big-time movie and something fun to be part of."

"From what I've heard, it's going to be like a pre-game, warming-up type thing. I don't know the whole concept. There's a Gotham team, a football game. We'll be wearing uniforms. It will be fun."

Nice!:yess:
Huge Steelers Fan here!
Maybe it'll take my mind off of the terrible Catwoman and Bane.
As for the remark about Batman beating up rapists, Roethlisberger was never arrested or charged with rape. The whore just wanted money in a civil case and it went no where!

she might as well not even wear that stupid splinter cell goggles it would've worked better that way......PEOPLE WILL STILL KNOW HER IDENTITY

"did you see that mysterious lady with the black goggles?"

"yeah, who do you think it could be?"

"I dont know but i would like to find out though"

What is that white stuff on the stairs?
You can see it in the Bane photos too.
Is it suppose to be snow,if so why is she in shorts?

Wayne's gone after this film, off to be rebooted, why not end it with Bats passing the torch, might as well he's not gonna continue anyway.

I'm hoping for this in the reboot...

beyond.jpg

:pray::pray:

I'm with ya there. When I first heard of the Bat's reboot I instantly thought this would be a cool continuation. Maybe even after the credits you see McGinnus being chased by a gang, where he ends up crashing in front of Wayne Manor. Bale walks out of the shadow and then BAM. Cut to black.

Just a Batty fans dream though (ehm. pun intended.)

If they did green light a Batman Beyond movie, it would be really cool if Bale was in it as Wayne still and it was still set in Nolan's "reality." Even though that's not likely.

I'm with ya there. When I first heard of the Bat's reboot I instantly thought this would be a cool continuation. Maybe even after the credits you see McGinnus being chased by a gang, where he ends up crashing in front of Wayne Manor. Bale walks out of the shadow and then BAM. Cut to black.

Just a Batty fans dream though (ehm. pun intended.)

If they did green light a Batman Beyond movie, it would be really cool if Bale was in it as Wayne still and it was still set in Nolan's "reality." Even though that's not likely.

Instead of Beyond, I'd rather see Nightwing take on Deathstroke in a movie.

Ok, based on the Catwoman photos, here's what I've come up with. She spots Batman's Bat Pod around the area while he is fighting Bane and friends. Afterwards, she gets on it to escape (maybe), and sees Batman in trouble. She tells him to get on or lets him drive it with her holding on, and they're chased by the three tumblers.:horror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back