The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Osterley_Park_800.jpg

Doesn't have nearly enough gargoyle statues and other decorative creatures of the night.

Apparenly people missed this part:

-- revealed that director Chris Nolan has chosen the site to act as the new and improved Wayne Manor:

"Osterley Park is the inside of the Wayne Manor. That's right 3 rooms - dining room, and study -

I'm looking forward to this movie. TDK was ok but everyone seemed to have been more centered toward the Joker than Batman. I have a feeling this one is going to end the trilogy in a very good way.

Inside shots are cool but if they use the exterior than that goes against building, "it just the way it was, brick for brick".

i thought bruce was rebuilding his family home as it was.this mansion looks nothing like the original!

Unless they are only shooting inside the building i dont understand why they dont use the original location!:dunno

I just found the original location was Mentmore Towers in Mentmore Buckinghamshire which was built between 1852-1854 for the Rothschild dynasty.

What?! Its a mansion. It looks like someone who has money would live in it. Who cares. It will suffice. Move on.

Supposedly there's news about Alfred in TDKR,

SPOILERS

Alfred's fate in TDKR?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not the Technodrome, a Tangerine!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6bD3SpIvk&feature=player_detailpage"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6bD3SpIvk&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

If I had had more time i would have photoshopped a tangerine with the Technodrome parts...time, I wish I had more of it. =~)

Maglor, I finally made it out of the DC section. :panic:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back