The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

That wasn't an insult, Darkness.

Everyone has these delusions of importance. I was merely agreeing with some posts above.

- Don't know Nolan personally. He might be a ____ full of superiority complexes, could be a pleasant guy that keeps to himself to keep the secrecy of his films intact, or maybe he just doesn't like crowds?

- I KNOW fans and they are a bunch of whining, entitlement seeking babies. Nothing is ever good enough. If you give information it's deemed "too much" and they feel spoiled. If you don't really do anything, you're somehow ruining their fun and holding something back from them.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

That wasn't an insult, Darkness.

I didn't take it as one. Myself, Evil & devil all have palatial, opulent thrones though, so I naturally assumed that you were referring to our high and mightiness.

:peace

tdkrhorse.jpg

I like that he "snubs" the fans.

I wouldn't say that Nolan "subs" fans. After all the people who were involved in the virals for TDK got a fee ticket to see the film in IMAX. That was pretty sweet.

I'm close friends with him, he said he hates all of you, but he said you better go see his movie and worship the pimple on his ass :lol

How can Nolan be snubbing fans when he is making a BATMAN TRILOGY FOR BATMAN FANS. :slap

I think the quotes were simply meant to show that Nolan is out to make good stories / good movies for those reasons alone. It just happens that the subject matter is Batman.

I was more interested in the discussion about Thrones. I want a Throne. :(

It's crazy at the casting call from what I've seen here in Pittsburgh. The lines wrap around the entire building and it looks like there have been mob rushes, oh and it might pour down rain. The people down there look miserable.

I've seemed to have secured a bit as an extra in this as either a GPD officer or a criminal type, not sure. They mentioned something about a "good cop" or a "bad cop" so, for me there seems to be three options. I was told to call at some point in July with my body dimensions, work schedule and other important info, so we'll see how it goes.

Won't your bosses at Fox worry about your working on a Warner's project? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back