The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman/Dark Knight 3rd Film

Mr.Freeze? You know, to go with the whole wife drama thing ;P

But I think he could make for a nice Black Mask.

For riddler, I still say Micheal C Hall.

i have figured it out... YOU are Micheal C Hall.

personally, i would like to see Guy Pearce as the Riddler.

Robin Williams is like 100. Hell no. He could have fit into a Burtonverse Riddler 20 years ago. Not now. Not in Nolanverse. Fail.

I hope another one is in the works! Can't wait!!

I think Williams could pull it off. I love the idea as well that he wouldn't result to any type of violence from his own hands because in the end it seems batman always ends his foes with a fist fight. If the Riddler was intelligent enough to never let Batman get the chance it could make for a great watch and after seeing Williams in Nolan's Insomnia and One Hour Photo I think he could easily manage the character.

No doubt hes got the acting chops to handle it but hes 60 freakin years old. Just seems a bit to elderly for me.

I love Michael C. Hall....but he doesnt need to play the crazy killer in every movie....I dont want him to be a type cast.

It's funny how he doesn't sound that excited about it. I don't think i've ever seen any emotion come out of the guy.

But nevertheless, good to get it official, even though we all knew it was going to happen.

It occurred to me today, I'm sure it's not the main reason, but I wonder if Bale's physique is a factor in the time it's taking to make this, while I'm sure he's put some of the weight back on that he lost for his recent role, who know's if he's up to Batman shape yet.

I wonder if Bale being a ____ is another factor. Christian hasn't been all that busy since his little SALVATION outburst. Continuity aside, I could live without him as Bats. He's alright, just not indispensable.

I wonder if Bale being a ____ is another factor. Christian hasn't been all that busy since his little SALVATION outburst. Continuity aside, I could live without him as Bats. He's alright, just not indispensable.

One more to go and then they'll reboot again. I'm at peace :peace with his Batman, just looking forward to the next incarnation.

While Bale isn't irreplacable, the combination of his performance and the writing of the role have ammounted to the most interesting Bruce Wayne/Batman in any of the Batman films to date. I would oppose a Nolan Batman without Bale in the lead, but it should just be this last film and as folks have said, we'll see Batman movies go a new direction once Nolan's moved on, but I'm so into his first 2 acts, I'm eager for the third and I want all the pieces to be the same as much as possible. That means Bale, Freeman, Oldman and Caine for actors, Nolan as director, and Zimmer and Newton Howard teaming up again for the music.

With this being the last Nolan Batman film I want everything put back in place that has been for the past two. After Nolan leaves I'm sure they'll be a whole new cast, new angle, the whole nine yards.

Mike, nice sig.

I do worry about how he is viewed by the public and what movies hell have done by the time this one comes out...it could be a little annoying if it hurts the sequel to the most hyped up movie in a long while.

the terminator thing...whatever, he was stressed and trying to act and went off. It never should have leaked. I've done and said worse things in the moment.

I'm personally hoping that this final film makes batman into the character everyone loves. Bring in/back those classic things that make batman who he is and make him the character you want to be on the screen the whole time. Get rid of that tough guy hardcore voice and make him a little bit more comfortable with being pushed.

Not that it isn't discussed a hundred times, not that I really have a problem with it. I think it can be toned down.

it's just like the interogation scene, you are waitin for the joker to speak and batman is just with you waiting and has his hands in fists looking and sounding really mad...those like no depth in that scene.

With this being the last Nolan Batman film I want everything put back in place that has been for the past two. After Nolan leaves I'm sure they'll be a whole new cast, new angle, the whole nine yards.

After Nolan is done, we will prolly see Zack Snyders take on The Dark Knight Returns.

Pfff, Are some of you actually sweating at the thought of Bale not coming back for Nolan Batman 3? Of course he's returning.

I'm not worried he won't, just saying I wouldn't want him replaced in the Nolan trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back