The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman/Dark Knight 3rd Film

I hope Catwoman is in this and I hope Emily Blunt plays her.

I hope Catwoman is in this and I hope Emily Blunt plays her.

I figured that since Nolan likes to work with actors that he worked with before, that Marion Cotillard could be a good choice! :)

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing her as Catwoman!

Aslong as we get The Ridler played by JGL I will be very very happy

Perfection!

levitt_riddler.jpg

Yes JGL but I would be very happy with Depp don't get me wrong

I wouldn't mind either as well, and the Riddler as a villain in general. What concerns me is the possibility of Catwoman. That right there.. I don't know about. She worked in Burton's cartoony flick but I'm not sold on that character working in a live action movie from Nolan.

I wouldn't mind either as well, and the Riddler as a villain in general. What concerns me is the possibility of Catwoman. That right there.. I don't know about. She worked in Burton's cartoony flick but I'm not sold on that character working in a live action movie from Nolan.

You and me both, I don't care much for Catwoman either, I think I am a misogamist when it comes to 1/6 figures and films like this :lol

Just needs to be The Riddler for me

Last edited:

I don't want a chick running around in leather with a whip drinking milk.

I do want a pissed off vengeance seeking Selina Kyle blowing Black Mask's jaw off with a revolver.

They can use Selina as a love interest and have her border on being a vigalante herself without going full on catwoman.

JGL is a perfect choice for a Joker recast. He looks so much like Heath. But since Nolan has already said no against a Joker recast, I don't think that will happen.

Depp would be good for any role really.

And with Nolan liking to work with actors again and again, I wouldn't be surprised if Leo was the villian or had some part in this.

JGL is a perfect choice for a Joker recast. He looks so much like Heath. But since Nolan has already said no against a Joker recast, I don't think that will happen.

Depp would be good for any role really.

And with Nolan liking to work with actors again and again, I wouldn't be surprised if Leo was the villian or had some part in this.

But Leo has repeatedly said he has no ambition to work in a super hero film

I would love to see Leo in Bats 3 but i really don't see it happening :(

And I am sure Nolan has the respect to bury The Joker with Heath as he will always be The Joker in the Nolan universe

You and me both, I don't care much for Catwoman either, I think I am a misogamist when it comes to 1/6 figures and films like this :lol

Just needs to be The Riddler for me

I don't know... I think it could work in more realistic superhero films, like these Batman films are.

A female burglar in a black leather suit, with just a regular skimask or something, who doesn't call herself Catwoman but kinda gets that name from the media or some security guard who saw her pull some acrobatic acts or something.

After her first run-in with Batman she modifies her mask to be more catlike, because of the name the people have given her, plus to be a parody of him wearing a mask...

Don't know, but it could be realistic to me... Definitely as realistic as a man walking around dressed like a bat or some psychiatrist with a burlap sack over his head...

Riddler wouldn't be enough. This movie will have to be the most multi-dimensional of the three, and it won't be if that's all there is.

I don't want a chick running around in leather with a whip drinking milk.

I do want a pissed off vengeance seeking Selina Kyle blowing Black Mask's jaw off with a revolver.

:lecture

And I'd take Black Mask over Riddler any day. Not that there isn't room for both, but if I could only have one, there would be no contest.

Well I trust in Nolan to raise the bar again :)

Damn straight. You know that whoever he uses, it's going to be great at the very least. My hopes are that it exceeds great and lives up to everything that Begins aspired to.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Catwoman because i'm sure if used, Nolan would find a way to make her seem realistic and compelling as a character.

But i do trust in Nolan to raise the bar here, it will take some doing but if anyone can do it, Nolan can!

I can't wait for this movie. I wonder if they'll go with the epic viral ____ again. It made the waiting and speculation all the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back