The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prestige > BB > TDK > Inception
Deal with it. Or die :D

Switch TDK for Inception, and you gotta deal!

TDK is my least favorite Nolan flick. If you watch it over and over, you see...horrible sloppy mistakes. Oh well. Still a great flick.

EDIT: Dammnit.

Prestige > BB > Inception > TDK

I've never had to get up and take a piss during a film. Not even ____ like LOTR. I'm too interested in what's going on during the film to feel my bladder. It's never been an issue.

I do remember when the first Spider-Man came out in 2002 I drank this big ____ing soda. I'm not much of a soda drinker now, at the movies I don't get anything, not even popcorn, but in 2002 it was different. After the film I had to piss like a race horse. I go to the bathroom and was in there for like, man, 5 minutes continuously. No joke. Probably the longest I ever had to piss. I thought there was something wrong because I couldn't stop.

Worst one ever for me was Empire Strikes Back special edition back in 97. I was in agony by the end of the film. The walk up to the toilets after the film was torture. Not even a terribly long film and obviously I'd seen it before but I didn't want to miss any of the new bits.

I actually have to plan my drinking schedule around a long movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back