The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with long films in the cinema is no pause. If memory serves I badly needed a piss throughout the second half of TDK. I hate getting up to go the toilet during a cinema viewing of a film and yet I know I'd be wasting my time going to the toilet just before the film starts, I generally have nothing in the tank.

Problem with long films in the cinema is no pause. If memory serves I badly needed a piss throughout the second half of TDK. I hate getting up to go the toilet during a cinema viewing of a film.

Happened to me during the hunger games.:(

Each time I saw Avengers was like a slightly different movie because I caught parts I missed during previous bathroom trips.

You know you're a true american when you complain about sitting down for 4 hours, OMG LEG CRAMPS!!!! ____n' serious? :lol

Go buy a bike maybe you won't be fat. :dunno

I've never had to get up and take a piss during a film. Not even ____ like LOTR. I'm too interested in what's going on during the film to feel my bladder. It's never been an issue.

I do remember when the first Spider-Man came out in 2002 I drank this big ____ing soda. I'm not much of a soda drinker now, at the movies I don't get anything, not even popcorn, but in 2002 it was different. After the film I had to piss like a race horse. I go to the bathroom and was in there for like, man, 5 minutes continuously. No joke. Probably the longest I ever had to piss. I thought there was something wrong because I couldn't stop.

I don't drink or eat at the theater. Therefore, I don't have that bathroom dilemma. I think the only time I can remember needing to leave the theater to pee was B&R. I really had no trouble as a 4th grader getting up and missing a minute or so of that crap :lol

Nolan's all about editing. I personally didn't think TDK or Inception dragged. There's so much packed into those short of 2.5 hour runtimes. I wouldn't find it hard to believe this one is around 2.5 hours again. But at the same time, the scope of this story SEEMS huge. If he feels a longer runtime is necessary, I'm down!

i don't know about you guys, but my theater costs like 8 dollars for a medium popcorn and 5 for a drink.

That's insane! I sneak in a bottle of water and some of those cinnamon covered almonds from Costco. :yess:

Inception flew by for me, one of the fastest 2.5 hours ever. Same with TDK (all 8 times) :lol

Inception felt like a 24 hour movie from start to finish. I hated that ____.

Batman films never feel long to me because it's crap I'm interested in. It holds my attention.

There are a few parts of TDK that seem to drag. Like right before the mob scene with the court stuff and Rachel Dawes or the third act during the day when people are listening to the Joker's threat and getting on the ferries. But not the first time, only during repeat viewings.

Really? Huh, if there's nothing on TV or I don't have any new flicks to watch I just pop in Inception. :lol One of my favs.

I got to see it in a theater about a month ago again. It was awesome!

Hated inception but thats just me. I remeber everyone here going crazy for it becuase they thought it was the most original movie out in decades.

I love Inception. It's way better then TDK. :rock

:D ;)

I'll be at MIB 3 when you guys fight over that one. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back