The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I knew exactly what you meant. Most the time it hangs over the shoulders and down his back. I'd love if I could get my figures cape to hang like that.

I think it looks great on that cover..I've displayed my DX02 with the cape down with decent results:

batsdx1.jpg

Those damn large cokes. A blessing and a curse.

The Dark Knight Rises has been pushed back to 2013 so that they can convert it to 3D and add more Channing Tatum.

If I see that banner on the side of a bus, I'm committing Gran Theft Auto :yess:

:lol:lol:lol

I'm like DiFabio - never have to take a piss break during a film.

No pee breaks in films - EVER. Hate missing anything so the beverage intake must be measured...:lol

New Catwoman pics:
70494185.png

gDW3q.jpg

Also, footage will be shown during the MTV Movie Awards, June 3rd.

Bane has definately grown on me, I like his look and hope that his character and story are epic.

I'm really having a hard time with Catwoman, her look and how she'll fit into this story :(

Admit it void, so are you.* :tap

*Or maybe not :lol

She looks better with that mask on, IMHO. Without (like the "I'm not sure" line)... she does nothing for me.

Also be nice if her boobies and hips were actually as pronounced as in those photoshopped promo pics. But, alas...

As for Bane, the movie is really going to need to make some of us believe a dude that small could break Batman.

Is the 3 hr. runtime legit? Has someone who would know actually confirmed that?

SnakeDoc

I think it actually has been confirmed at around 3 and a half hours. Geez. Wonder if that will hurt its legs in the box office.

Thats the first I'm hearing about 3 and a half hrs - source?

The only info we have is from twitter that its 3hrs+... and that tweet has now been deleted

Also with respect to the dudes on cars, I think that's just to reinforce the 'war' imagery. That's the sense I get from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back