The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I heard Nolan changed Banes voice to what it is in the movie. What was it before? Anyone have a legit source sound clip/bite from filming?

Bane Vision < Bat Vision

Look, Nolan built Bane up just enough to overpower Batman once. The silly "born in the dark" stuff kind of fell flat because it doesn't make sense for him to even be that kind of fighter. Whatever. As far as I'm concerned it was merely to set up the appearance that he had outmatched Batman on every single level, which wasn't even necessary. Oversold that.

As far as superhero movies go, it's good. Bad guy hits, good guys hits back, bad guy hits back harder, good guy stumbles, good guy kicks bad guy's ass for good and forever. Throw in a couple of twists plus a little help from his friends, the end. It may be formulaic, but it works for a reason.

If you want deeper meaning, you may have to seek out documentaries or biopics. Superheroes are just weighed down by wish fulfillment and escapism. They're also a helluvalot more fun to watch than typical Oscar crap.

So I heard Nolan changed Banes voice to what it is in the movie. What was it before? Anyone have a legit source sound clip/bite from filming?

very hard to understand.

But more threatening.

It seemed to me only the Prologue audio was re-dubbed. I think it was horrendous now, and was MUCH better and more threatening originally.

The rest of the film he sounded like what the original prologue voice was like

I honestly think the prologue re-dub was almost a sarcastic tone to basically mock those who couldn't understand the first time :lol

It was harder to understand in the prologue before Mission Impossible. They adjusted the audio levels and stuff like that, but I think the performance is the same.

One of my favs...

"I'M STILL IN CHARGE!" - Daggett

"Do you feel in charge?" (open hand resting comfortably on Daggetts expensive suit dressed shoulder) :) ~ Bane

"I paid you a small fortune." - Daggett

"And you think this gives you power over me?" ~ Bane

"Your money and infastructure have been important until now". ~ Bane

"What are you?" -Scared ____less

"I'm Gothems reckoning". :) ~ Bane

It was harder to understand in the prologue before Mission Impossible. They adjusted the audio levels and stuff like that, but I think the performance is the same.

No the prologue performance was new, inflections were very different and at least one line had different wording as well.

That's fined I'm not stating opinion. It's fact. So if you still want to be misled by your imagination that's fine. Bane was born in the darkness already a prisoner down there in the pit. He met Talia down there and became her protector and grew to love her. To Talia Bane was a protector and friend. It's all there. I'm not going anywhere with it other than what's explained in the script. :peace

ok :peace

Nolan wanted to surprise us with talia being the child in the Pit,well in the meantime he just killed the mystic and the badassery of Bane, ultimately making an average Crime movie failing even more by rending its main Antagonist a Simple lackey.

He did for me take away from Bane for me. What was shown through the scenes all to me screamed Bane was the child and then BAM he's not. There was nothing up until that point that to me how it was shown on screen that made me think she was the child. So for me there is no imagination making this up I went with what was sold to me.

I really loved it... I have nothing that annoyed me at all. And the ending left me completely sucker punched... The ending was mind blowing.

I don't know if Bruce really retired, as I think he would still train Robin and might have even come back to it. His "Death" just made it easier to do whatever he wants to now. Add that to the fact that he gave Gordon a new Bat signal... I mean, why give him one if you aren't going to be Batman. Unless he is going to make Robin the new Batman.

Either way, the ending leaves a lot open to discussion and thought... and the film as a whole was stunning IMO. I can't wait to try to see it again.

Bane Vision < Bat Vision

Look, Nolan built Bane up just enough to overpower Batman once. The silly "born in the dark" stuff kind of fell flat because it doesn't make sense for him to even be that kind of fighter. Whatever. As far as I'm concerned it was merely to set up the appearance that he had outmatched Batman on every single level, which wasn't even necessary. Oversold that.

As far as superhero movies go, it's good. Bad guy hits, good guys hits back, bad guy hits back harder, good guy stumbles, good guy kicks bad guy's ass for good and forever. Throw in a couple of twists plus a little help from his friends, the end. It may be formulaic, but it works for a reason.

If you want deeper meaning, you may have to seek out documentaries or biopics. Superheroes are just weighed down by wish fulfillment and escapism. They're also a helluvalot more fun to watch than typical Oscar crap.

Boring way to explain it IMO. :ignore: :nana:

Oh yeah when I heard his new voice in the prologue I was cracking up. It was loud and audible but he sounded so stupid.

The ending reminds me of The Prestige.

“Every great magic trick consists of three parts or acts. The first part is called The Pledge. The magician shows you something ordinary: a deck of cards, a bird or a man. He shows you this object. Perhaps he asks you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, normal. But of course… it probably isn’t.”

“The second act is called The Turn. The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you’re looking for the secret… but you won’t find it, because of course you’re not really looking. You don’t really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn’t clap yet. Because making something disappear isn’t enough; you have to bring it back.”

That's why every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call "The Prestige"."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back