The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad, if you bought the Bruce Wayne warranty, that lasts 8 years, you can also pay an additional $79.99 for the John Blake extended warranty, for additional coverage for up to 2 years. This can be renewed periodically until the model is no longer in use. At which point in time, a new, reboot warranty program will be instated.

Too bad, if you bought the Bruce Wayne warranty, that lasts 8 years, you can also pay an additional $79.99 for the John Blake extended warranty, for additional coverage for up to 2 years. This can be renewed periodically until the model is no longer in use. At which point in time, a new, reboot warranty program will be instated.

:lol:lol:lol

"Bat-care protection program"-covers lost or stolen tumblers, misplaced Vertebrae, broken Butlers (hearts), and most STDs.

I have a habit of not agreeing with pretty much all of what DiFabio has to say about this entire movie, so your post makes me want a HT Bane figure. :lol

:goodpost:

picture.php

TDK is the best film in the trilogy, and one of the best comic book movies ever (even if its director thumbs his nose at the genre).

BB is the best all-around Batman movie. Not as good a film as TDK, but a more pure Batman flick.

TDKR... is better than the Schumacher movies.

TDK is the best film in the trilogy, and one of the best comic book movies ever (even if its director thumbs his nose at the genre).

BB is the best all-around Batman movie. Not as good a film as TDK, but a more pure Batman flick.

TDKR... is better than the Schumacher movies.

Hahaha, the last sentence made me laugh. :lol nicely put. I still can't figure out how I feel totally about TDKR. There are some aspects I really love and some I really don't like. But either way, compared to the first two movies, it definitely disappointed.

I agree though, Batman Begins is the most "Batman" of the three. I really wish they'd kept some of the feel of that film for TDK. Batman Begins felt like Gotham, TDK felt like a generic big city.

:lol :lol :lol

You lucky void is a little fella. :lol

He could still hit you over the head with his guitar though. :panic:

I play guitar, too, and have a few of my own laying around. We could have a duel! Not a guitar duel, but like a sword duel with guitars. With a Hans Zimmer "braaaaamph!" soundtrack. :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back