The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jye, you started a fire!

4965D6D7-002F-41F6-812C-58D41D8E833B-23368-00000D8C72C16D89_zpsdd5418dd.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

These films, well tdk and tdkr, created such a buzz in me in the build up to release and the actual night of watching them, it's sad knowing there won't be another film. Going to the imax and waiting around the centre while the TDK music was on in the background, what a buzz. I'm fairly certain no other film series will get me quite as excited, ever. A big part of it is the score. The vibe around the release of these films will never happen again. :( sad.

If they ever show the trilogy in imax again i'm there.

Unlikely to ever happen again for me too.
These films literally changed my life.

DiFabio vs Voidcat was better than TDKR though. :lol

See, TDKR gets you even you think it didn't :lol

At least Void never called me a troll. :lol

Not saying he didn't think about it though. :lol

Just a jyecat who's taken one too many trips to lolcatfest

grumpy-no.png

Nice to see people are still passionately discussing this amazing film. :clap:yess:

If this film really was sheet this thread would have died long ago!...This thread alone proves the Love for TDKR...period:lecture:exactly::goodpost::clap:love Even Green men with gold teeth love it!...Even Difabio in a closeted way loves this film....No truly sheety film would ever garnish this much thread IMHO

Last edited:
If this film really was sheet this thread would have died long ago!...This thread alone proves the Love for TDKR...period:lecture:exactly::goodpost::clap:love Even Green men with gold teeth love it!...Even Difabio in a closeted way loves this film....No truly sheety film would ever garnish this much thread IMHO

Yeah... by the same 20 guys.....:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I like that poster. Ted should be in there too .:rotfl

Ahhh yes, the everlasting gift of TDKR, make that 2 gifts, can't forget this lovely thread. :lol

Bane/Talia will never be taken seriously no matter how hard Nolan tried.

I really hope that one day they may mass produce that diary :pray:

Nice to see how Alex played a big part inspiring Heath's Joker :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back