The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I think the Avengers was completely forgetable. IM and IM2 were both better. Infact, I enjoyed CATFA and Thor better. The mind boggling progression (?) of the Hulk makes the Avengers laughable. He tries to kill everyone on the flying ship but then in his next battle is able to Hulk up and punch a ship monster in the face on command? Ah well, I'm not complaining about anything anyone else didn't notice.

TDKR had its WTF moments but actually had some thought and emotion to it.

Oh well, atleast we are able to have the luxury of seeing our larger than life heros in big budget films...multiple times a year. The fact that we have the ability to complain and choose which we like better is pretty cool. Back in 89, you had to like Batman...because...you just had to...its all we had.

:exactly::goodpost:

I have a brain, and shaved my pubes and put them in the mail and sent them to Nolan.

They spell out "Avengers was better".

65c186189ee96677373bd9c88191974c.jpg

Rises was an awesome movie and I could care less if he apparently "abandoned Gotham" I would've done the exact same had I written and directed the film myself. We're clearly way past Nolan's films catering to the comic nerd. It never really did. I could care less.

Still, Avengers was a fantastic film and also the better of the two. Just my 2 cents.

Batman Begins
Avengers / TDK
Iron Man
TDKR

That's is all.

You can send all hate mail to someone who gives a ****. :lol

I'm good with this but I would just put TDK above Avengers just for the Joker alone.

Rises was an awesome movie and I could care less if he apparently "abandoned Gotham" I would've done the exact same had I written and directed the film myself. We're clearly way past Nolan's films catering to the comic nerd. It never really did. I could care less.

Still, Avengers was a fantastic film and also the better of the two. Just my 2 cents.

Batman Begins
Avengers / TDK
Iron Man
TDKR

That's is all.

You can send all hate mail to someone who gives a ****. :lol

Is fine that he abandoned Gotham. Is fine that he quit, he retired. Nolan was pretty much bashing us over the head with a baseball bat for 165 minutes telling us how being batman destroyed his life.

So, okay being batman is bad. How the F___ then do we get to the point that such a terrible job gets handed down to the nicest cop on Gotham with no training?

That is like showing you a PETA video of cows being tortured and killed only to serve you a steak at the end expecting you eat it....:gah:

Is fine that he abandoned Gotham. Is fine that he quit, he retired. Nolan was pretty much bashing us over the head with a baseball bat for 165 minutes telling us how being batman destroyed his life.

So, okay being batman is bad. How the F___ then do we get to the point that such a terrible job gets handed down to the nicest cop on Gotham with no training?

That is like showing you a PETA video of cows being tortured and killed only to serve you a steak at the end expecting you eat it....:gah:

Bruce Wayne at one time had no training, patience or the understanding to be an effective crime fighter. At least Blake would've been off to a decent start will the police training.

Bruce Wayne at one time had no training, patience or the understanding to be an effective crime fighter. At least Blake would've been off to a decent start will the police training.

still doesn't change the fact that Nolan beat us over the head repeatedly saying Batman was a curse that destroyed his life, and Blake should have never received it, Nolan is contradicting himself in his own movie :dunno

still doesn't change the fact that Nolan beat us over the head repeatedly saying Batman was a curse that destroyed his life, and Blake should have never received it, Nolan is contradicting himself in his own movie :dunno

Watch out! Wofford's gonna shave your balls for talking negatively about the film. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back