The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aoBW3.jpg

Abandoned... yeah, if you call setting up an everlasting legend that will serve to protect the city for all time to come abandoning :lol

You're assuming Blake becoms Batman instead of Nightwing. But who knows, maybe he looks to Bruce as a model, beats up a dude with a thong on his face, finds a skank and runs off to Mexico? :huh

What a bunch of whiny *****es. Whaaaaaaaaaaa, Nolan didn't make a Batman like a cartoon or video game. Get over it or go make a YouTube card video.

Nolan's Bruce Wayne is not obsessed with being Batman or protecting Gotham or brooding over the death of his parents. He gave up being Batman for eight years, temporarily resumed and was defeated, temporarily resumed again and then abandoned the persona along with Gotham City altogether, retiring to sunny Italy and apparently not giving it all a second thought.

Yea I mean I rather them kill off batman instead of making him a *****.

Because they don't exist. I like the film, I think it's leaps and bounds better than Avengers. Neither even sniff my top ten for the year. That's about as much of a Pom Pom shake I'll offer up.

Rises was an awesome movie and I could care less if he apparently "abandoned Gotham" I would've done the exact same had I written and directed the film myself. We're clearly way past Nolan's films catering to the comic nerd. It never really did. I could care less.

Still, Avengers was a fantastic film and also the better of the two. Just my 2 cents.

Batman Begins
Avengers / TDK
Iron Man
TDKR

That's is all.

You can send all hate mail to someone who gives a ****. :lol

Meh, I think the Avengers was completely forgetable. IM and IM2 were both better. Infact, I enjoyed CATFA and Thor better. The mind boggling progression (?) of the Hulk makes the Avengers laughable. He tries to kill everyone on the flying ship but then in his next battle is able to Hulk up and punch a ship monster in the face on command? Ah well, I'm not complaining about anything anyone else didn't notice.

TDKR had its WTF moments but actually had some thought and emotion to it.

Oh well, atleast we are able to have the luxury of seeing our larger than life heros in big budget films...multiple times a year. The fact that we have the ability to complain and choose which we like better is pretty cool. Back in 89, you had to like Batman...because...you just had to...its all we had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back